The Umbrella-Guy Leo

Only U

                                                       

 

"Hyung? Where's Sungjae?" Hyuk asked Peniel as he tried to look for his bestfriend around the dorm.

Peniel slung his arm around the worried Hyuk. "He'll be home soon. Don't worry."

Hyuk sighed in relief. He and Sungjae go to the same school. They usually go home together, but today, Sungjae told him to go home first since he had to run an errand for his BTOB hyungs.

"Hyung, what errand did Sungjae had to do?" Peniel thought for a minute.

"It's a secret. You'll see later." Peniel winked and left the dumbfounded maknae. 

The 11 boys played around happily, with the exception of Leo who was just observing his silly hyungs and dongsaengs. Leo stood up from the couch and decided to go to the kitchen, trying to look for something to eat.

 

 

"Why did the oppas suddenly want to see me?" Minjung asked as they neared BTOB's dorm.

Sungjae clung onto her arm and skipped happily. "It's BTOB's 2nd anniversary and the hyungs wanted you to celebrate with us!" he said. "And VIXX will be there, too!"

Minjung looked at him, confused. "VIXX? Who are they?"

"They're a Jjang group that's really close to us. We treat each other like family~" he sang. 

"Then I want to meet them." Minjung smiled.

Sungjae smiled back too widely. "You'll definitely like them!"

 

 

"MINJUNG-AH!" the BTOB boys greeted happily, especially Eunkwang. She and Sungjae had finally arrived. 

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Eunkwang asked happily. The other BTOB boys pushed each other to see Minjung. The 5 VIXX boys' eyes grew wide open.

*Who is this beauty in front of me???* Ken thought.

Ravi and Hyuk's mouth gape open. *Wow~*

While N and Hongbin just looked at her with admiration. *Pretty*

Ken and Ravi cleared their throats at the same time. BTOB and Minjung finally looked at them.

"Uhh. We're still here you know." Ken said. The BTOB boys got the message. Eunkwang gently brought Minjung in front of the 5 VIXX boys, much to their delight.

"Minjung, meet our other best friends. VIXX!" Eunkwang introduced sweetly. The VIXX boys smiled sweetly at her, in which she shyly smiled in return.

"Hi, I'm Ryu Minjung. Sungjae's cousin. Nice to meet you all." she said and bowed. The VIXX boys were caught surprised at her sudden action and bowed respectfully back.

N noticed that Leo was missing.

"Wait a minute. My Leo's not here." N said. Minjung looked at him in wonder.
*His Leo?*

In a flash, N was seen dragging a grumpy, eating Leo to the living room. Both Minjung's and Leo's eyes widened in recognition.

"1, 2, 3" N started.

"We are real V! V-I-X-X! VIXX!" They chorused. Except for Leo. He didn't move. He wasn't able to. He's too shocked to move.

"Y-you---" Minjung croaked as she looked at Leo. "The umbrella-guy..."

The members of BTOB and VIXX looked at the both of them, definitely confused of what's happening.

Leo blinked at her a couple of times.

*You...?!*