Hongbin's Words

Only U

                                                       

 

Leo came home that night and found himself staring confusedly at the boys who were excitedly welcoming him home.

"How was your talk with Taemi-noona, Leo?" N asked as he literally pulled the younger boy to sit down on the couch. The other boys looked at him earnestly, closely listening to what he has to say.

"You guys asked her to come here, didn't you?" Leo asked bluntly. The other boys laughed nervously as they looked at N, who was also pretty nervous himself.

"Oh well, she's here. I can't do anything about that anymore." Leo said as he leaned his back on the couch and close his eyes. The others looked at each other, quite surprised.

Ravi awkwardly cleared his throat. "Y-you're not mad at us, hyung?" he asked.

"Not really." Leo quietly said. The boys looked at each other again.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Hongbin dared to ask. Leo slowly opened his eyes and stared blankly ahead. "I would have been mad if the time I spent with noona was completely nonsense," he paused. "But it was definitely meaningful." he quietly said.

The boys grinned widely at each other. They knew at that moment that their plans went accordingly.

"When is Taemi-noona returning to the states, though?" Hyuk curiously asked. The others whipped their to Leo, waiting for him to answer. N looked at Leo sadly. *Leo will surely miss her again...*

"She's going back tomorrow." Leo said nonchalantly. The others gawked at him. "Tomorrow?!" they altogether asked in bewilderment. Leo nodded once.

The boys slumped in despair. "But she just arrived... We haven't even seen her yet..." Ken quietly spoke. 

"Taemi-noona told me she'd go back right away once she succeeds in helping Leo..." N confessed timidly. "I'm sorry, Leo."

Leo looked at his old friend and squeezed his hand. "Don't worry about it. At least I've realized something really important because of you guys." he softly said. The boys looked at him in amazament and admiration. *Leo hyung's really changed for the better.*

"Now, tell us. What did you talk about with Taemi-noona?" N chirped, instantly changing the mood. Leo sighed. *He never changes.*

"Jung Leooo~ tell us what happened!" N demanded some more and the younger boys decided to chime in. *Oh god.* Leo thought as he heaved a sigh.

"Hyung~ we need to know~" Ken pouted as he kept on tugging on Leo's shirt.

"Okay, okay!" Leo heaved a defeated sigh. N and the dongsaengs cheered in satisfaction.

"We talked about Minjung." Leo truthfully said. The boys looked at him earnestly, urging him to go on. Leo sighed once more before continuing. "She told me that Minjung confessed to Sungjae that she likes me... and noona said that I should take her out on a date..." he paused as he glared at the boys. "And why didn't you tell me that Minjung likes me? Why did  you guys have to tell noona about that? And you guys even dragged BTOB into this!"

N shook his glares away and pouted at him. "Because we know that you always listen to Taemi-noona. She was our last resort! And FYI Mr. Jung Leo, the BTOB boys are our close friends and Sungjae is Minjung's cousin! Of course they would be involved somehow. Anyway, what's done is done. Let's move on." N cheekily said.

"That's right, hyung! Shouldn't you just be thankful that we care for you that much?" Ken said as he playfully socked his hyung's arm. Leo glared at him and sighed at the members.

"Hyung?" Hongbin called. "What?" Leo asked.

Hongbin smiled at him. "Hyung, I feel extremely happy now that you've changed for the better. I mean, all of us are. We've never seen you this happy, hyung. You can finally prove the world that you're not a cold, heartless man they thought you were."

The boys looked at Hongbin in awe. Although quite stunned by Hongbin's words, Leo smiled at him. "Thank you, Hongbin." he sincerely said before he looked back at the other members. "And thank you for remaining sane."

"Yah! What are you trying to say Jung Leo?! Huh?!" N huffed. 

"Simple. You're nuts." Leo said bleakly. 

N gasped loudly. "Now you're going to get it!" he growled as he sat on top of Leo and pushed him on the couch. Leo struggled under his hold.

"You little devil!" N said as he tried to kiss Leo.

"Get off of me, you chicken !" Leo growled as he kept on struggling under N.

N smirked. "You're totally getting it from me tonight, Jung Leo!"

And that's how the boys spent their time together that night.


I want to say sorry to my readers who have waited for my update. I was unwell after my last update... and Leo's twitter deactivation worsened my condition. Well, I'm feeling a bit better now :) His musical debut was a success. I just hope he doesn't overwork himself. Lots of fans have been saying he lost some weight... I hope he's staying healthy... :| I personally think he doesn't need to lose more weight. He's fit.

Thank you for reading up to this chapter! :D I hope you'll read till the end~ it's happening soon ;)

Here are some pictures from his musical~ ctto ;)