The Kitchen Gossip

Only U

                                                                    

 

BTOVIXX looked between Leo and Minjung, who just continued to stare at each other in shock.

"Are we missing something here..?" N spoke. Sungjae walked up to Minjung.

"Do you know Leo-hyung?" he asked. Minjung broke away from the staring contest first and lightly shook her head.

"No--- I mean, not really. He helped me the other day." Leo sat back on the couch and continued to munch on his bread. The VIXX boys looked at him in disbelief.
*I just did what I think was right. It was nothing big.* Leo thought.

"What happened?" the boys asked. Minjung told them how Leo shared his umbrella with her and walked her home the other day. The boys looked at Leo in amusement. 

Sungjae puffed his cheeks. "So my effort of bringing you the umbrella was useless." he muttered. Minjung felt bad.

"I'm really sorry. I promise to use your umbrella next time." she sheepishly said. Sungjae wasn't really mad at her or something, he was just worried that Minjung might get sick from the rain.

"You better or else I'm gonna kick you back to Busan." he jokingly said. Minjung and the other boys laughed.

 

 

Minhyuk, Peniel, Hyungsik, Leo, Hongbin and Hyuk went to the kitchen to prepare the foods. Minjung looked at the interesting scene around her. Two totally different groups have come to enjoy one another's company. These boys could become rivals for all they want, but they chose to be really good friends.

*I guess Sungjae and these guys are on the right path* she smiled inwardly.

Leo glanced at Minjung, who was now talking to N and Ken while the other boys fooled around the dorm. She laughed endlessly at whatever the two were saying. Oddly enough, he was  smiling too. Hyuk saw that and snickered.

"I definitely saw that." Hyuk elbowed Leo lightly. Minhyuk, Peniel, Hyungsik and Hongbin looked at them curiously.

Leo shrugged the younger off. "Stop it, Hyuk." 

The boys got even more curious and went quietly to Hyuk's side.

"Yah, what happened?" Hyungsik asked with interest.

Hyuk leaned in closer to Hyungsik. "I saw hyung smile while looking at Minjung. Hyungsik's eyes grew wide open.

"What happened?! C'mon tell us!" Peniel whispered harshly. He's dying of curiousity now.

Hyungsik passed the message and the boys all gasped so loudly that Hyuk thought they would die from in too much oxygen at once. *These hyungs are so exaggerated sometimes*

Leo glared at all of them. *I know you guys were talking about me!*

The 5 boys couldn't care less on Leo's glare. They were too shocked to get scared.

"You guys better shut it before I choke you all to death." Leo warned. 

 

 

Minjung and BTOVIXX chatted happily the whole day. She was able to get to know the VIXX boys quite well, too.

"So Minjung, who do you like the best among us?" Ken hopefully asked. Minjung looked at him, quite taken aback by his question.

"Except Sungjae. He's your cousin so he doesn't count." Ken added. She looked at the hopeful eyes of the boys. Now that she thinks about it, she never actually decided on who she liked among the boys aside from Sungjae.

"I don't know who..." she mused. "I think I like all of you equally..."

"That can't be possible! You gotta have someone you like among us!" Ken said. The boys agreed. Even Leo was interested.
Minjung pondered some more. *This is so difficult!*

"Can't I choose one for each group?" she hopefully asked. The boys looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Minjung sighed.

"I like Eunkwang and N-oppa."

Eunkwang and N jumped around in joy while the other boys started to protest.

"Lies! Lies! LIES!" Ravi and Ilhoon shouted together. The two elders accusingly pointed at the younger members.

"What's wrong with liking us?! You guys are just jealous because we are just that popular with the ladies~ Right, N?" Eunkwang said and N firmly nodded. Minjung laughed at the silly boys.

*I've been laughing and playing with these guys for hours but I don't feel tired at all.* Minjung thought as she eyed the boys. Leo was silently reading a comic book in the corner, not caring to join in the fun and games the others played.

Minjung excused herself and sat beside Leo. He quickly glanced at her before returning back to reading.

"Noblesse, huh?" Minjung tried to strike a conversation. She just wanted to get to know him well since they haven't really talked to each other after that shocking meeting a while ago. And Minjung pretty much likes the comic book he's reading.

"Yeah." he quietly said. *And please, go away. I don't want to be bothered*

There was an awkward silence, but Minjung really wanted to talk to him.

"How far have you read?" she asked. Leo just looked at her. Minjung blinked at him a couple of times before finally asking again.

"So..?" she probed. Leo looked back to his book.

"Raizel's first day in school. I just started reading." he mumbled. 

Minjung smiled in satisfaction. *At least he said a few words.*

Leo saw her smile from his peripheral vision.

*What was she smiling for?* Nevertheless, he continued reading and found it a bit comforting to be with someone for the first time.

Meanwhile, the other BTOVIXX boys were eyeing them happily.


Thank you for reading up until this chapter :) I hope it didn't bore you or anything. Thank you!

BTOVIXX FIGHTING! READERS FIGHTING!

Let's support N, Leo and Hongbin in their acting careers, too! :D