His Only Exception

Only U

                                                    

 

"I'm glad you and hyung are starting to get along well. I mean, you guys were never on bad terms from the start, but it's good to know that you guys are starting to feel more comfortable around each other." Sungjae smiled as he comfortably lay his head on Minjung's lap on the couch. It had been days since the the two cousins met each other and it had only been two days ago since Minjung went on a date with Leo. Minjung lightly Sungjae's hair as she stared blankly into space.

"Yeah... And I actually believed that a date with him would be totally awkward." she lightly chuckled. *But it was not bad at all...* she smiled to herself.

Sungae sat up in surprise when Minjung's phone suddenly rang in her pocket, causing the stress ball that he was tossing in the air to roll on the floor. "Darn it." Sungjae muttered as he went to pick up his ball. Minjung quickly took out her phone and checked the caller. Her eyes widened as she nervously took the call.

"Hello...?" Minjung called out to the other line unsurely. Sungjae looked at her in wonder, a bit curious at who his cousin was talking to. She kept holding back her wide smile as she talked on the phone. Sungjae couldn't hide his curiousity anymore and poked Minjung lightly on her side, mouthing 'who is that?' to her, but Minjung ignored him and continued to talk on the phone.

*Who could she be talking to?* Sungjae pouted as he slumped on the couch.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute. See you." Minjung said before she finally ended the call. She widely smiled as she squealed in excitement. Sungjae looked at her in astonishment and scoffed to himself. *She's just so weird sometimes...*

"You look so happy. Who was that?" Sungjae asked curiously. Minjung hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheeks, much to his surprise.

"Taekwoon-oppa's waiting outside for me, so I'll go and meet him." Minjung giggled as she hurriedly put on her sweater. Sungjae blinked a couple of times. *Hyung?!* he quickly ran to the veranda to look for that one man outside. It didn't take him long to find Leo near the entrance of the building. *He really is here!*

"I'll be back~" Minjung sang happily as she headed to the door. "Take care!" Sungjae shouted from across the room. Minjung smiled before she finally went out of her apartment.

*This is crazy! I can't believe those two... How could they progress this quickly?!* Sungjae thought as he chuckled to himself and sighed happily. *Maybe they really like each other a lot.* he smiled to himself at the thought as he tossed his stress ball in the air. "Oh well, everything looks good. There's nothing to worry about."

 

"Yo!" Minjung called as she skipped towards Leo. He quickly spun around and smiled at her. "Hey." he greeted back. The two just stood there looking shyly at each other then looking down on the ground, then back at each other and then back on the ground. This process repeated for a good minute until Minjung finally spoke up first.

"What's up?" she quietly asked. Leo looked around nervously as he put his hands in his pockets. "Well... our dorm got extra noisy so I decided to get some fresh air..." *The truth is, I missed you, that's why I'm here... and the boys kept on teasing me about you...*

Minjung nodded slowly in understanding but didn't say anything anymore. Leo awkwardly cleared his throat as he held out his hand to her, blushing. "Why don't we get some coffee? I know a really good place."

"E-eh?" Minjung uncertainly looked at his outstreched hand in front of her. *D-does he want to hold hands with me??? But why???* Nonetheless, she shyly took his hands. Leo blushed some more as he felt her warm hand in his as they headed for some coffee.

 

 

*Where is this?* Minjung wondered as they walked on an unfamiliar street. She lightly tugged on Leo's sleeve and asked where they were going. Leo just smiled meekly at her as he continued to lead her the way.

"We're here." Leo quietly said. Minjung glanced up at him then looked at the shop in front of her. *Oh... This must be the coffee shop he said earlier.*

Blush crept on Minjung's cheeks as Leo pushed the door open for her like a gentleman. The warm ambiance and the delicious smell of freshly brewed coffee welcomed Minjung's senses as she went inside. *Does Taekwoon-oppa come here often?*

"Let's sit over there." Leo said as he pointed over to an empty table by the glass window. "But you go ahead first. What would you like to drink?"

"I want to have your favorite coffee, oppa." Minjung said as she smiled at him. Leo blinked at her in surprise and cleared his throat awkwardly as he tried to hide his growing smile. "O-okay. Now, go." he ordered.

 

Minjung looked at the people passing by and a young couple caught her eyes. The girl playfully smacked the boy's arm and laughed at him. *He must have told her a joke.* The boy slung his arm around the girl and kissed her forehead as they skipped happily. *They're so cute~ I wish I'd get to experience something like that, too.*

At that moment, Leo cleared his throat as he put their coffees on the table. "What were you looking at?" he asked. Minjung shook her head and told him that it was nothing.

"Drink up." he said as he raised his cup to his lips and took a sip. Minjung looked at the coffee in front of her in wonder. "What's this?" she asked. "Coffee." he answered sarcastically. Minjung rolled her eyes at him. "I know this is coffee!" she grimaced. Leo chuckled to himself at her angry face. *Is he making fun of me?!* Minjung thought as she glared at him.

"It's latte." Leo said as he smiled at her in amusement. Minjung glared at him once more before finally taking a sip of the warm coffee. She smiled to herself as she took another sip. *Wow! This seriously tastes good!*

"Delicious, isn't it? They make the best latte in this city." Leo spoke.

"If what you say is true, then how come there are just a few people in here? Aren't they supposed to get a lot of customers?" Minjung looked at the almost-empty coffee shop in wonder. Leo slowly put down his cup and leaned his back on the chair. "I'm telling you the truth. I don't know why they lack in customers, but I'm just thankful that this place is what it is right now. Peaceful and warm." he said as he leaned his body forward on the table and gazed at Minjung. "Don't you think this place is a bit romantic?"

Minjung's face turned red at their closeness. "S-sure... W-whatever..." she stuttered as she looked away from him. Leo leaned back on his chair, staring blankly on his fingers as he lightly tapped them on the table.

"I've always told myself that I'd bring the girl I liked here." he suddenly said.  Minjung's eyes widened and blushed hard. "I'm just like all the other guys out there who wants to take their special someone somewhere special." Leo shyly confessed. He furiously fanned himself, blew air into his cheeks, laughed nervously and finally covered his beet-red face in his hands.

Minjung giggled at his messed-up state and pried his hands off from his face. "Come on, oppa. Stop trying  to hide your face from me." Leo looked down as he reluctantly put his hands down.

"Thank you for taking me here, oppa... and I'll be expecting you to take me to another special place again..." Minjung quietly said, blushing harder. Leo looked up to her and smiled. "Of course. I'll take you to every place special to me." *And find places that would be special for the both of us.*


I'm baaack! :) Well, not really, actually... :3 I will still continue with the updates, but it will take me longer this time :/ Sorry... Anyway, I hope nobody hates me for this (T_T) I love you all~ xoxo

Today is VIXX's 700th day~~~ (142304) let's celebrate, ST☆RLIGHTS! <3 ct: taekwoon(tumblr)