BTOB's 2nd Anniversary

Only U

                                                       

 

 

"Minjung, why don't you go home first? We'll finish up everything here."

Minjung was assigned to do the cleaning duties with some of her classmates that day.

"It's okay, we can all go home together." she said. Her classmates looked at her with admiration. 

"Why don't we grab some ice cream after this?" one of her classmates suggested. All of them agreed. After a few minutes more of cleaning, Minjung and her classmates headed out of school. She was happily chatting with her classmates when someone suddenly grabbed her arm.

"What took you so long to get out of school?!" Sungjae angrily huffed. Minjung looked at him weirdly. The girls gaped at him.

"I didn't know that we're supposed to meet today. What's up?" Minjung calmly said. Sungjae puffed his cheeks. The girls squealed.

"C'mon, let's go. The hyungs said that they'd put me into a sack and throw me to the Han River if I don't bring you with me." he said defeatedly as he slung an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh really? But I'd like to see it though." Minjung smirked. Sungjae grimaced.

"I can take her right?" Sungjae charmingly smiled at the already-swooning girls. They nodded quickly, totally speechless.

"I'll see you all tomorrow! Sorry!" she shouted while being dragged away by Sungjae.

 

 

 

"Ken-hyung~ Have you seen my socks?" Ravi called out to the older as he busily tried to look for his missing pair of socks around the dorm. 

It was BTOB's 2nd anniversary together and they have invited VIXX to celebrate with them. The members of VIXX and BTOB had been friends for ages.

"I think I've seen it mixed in some of Hyuk's clothes. Try asking Hyuk." Ken helpfully said. The VIXX boys had been busy preparing food and gifts all morning for BTOB.

"We'll be leaving in a few minutes!" N hollered. The guys hastily fixed themselves for the last time.

"Okay! Let's go! Let's go! We don't want to face the wrath of Eunkwangie!" N said jokingly. The boys piled out from their rooms and out of the dorm.

"Is everybody here?" Ken asked. VIXX had recently bought a mini-van with their allowances  (Ken is basically their driver since he's the only one who has a license) and from the salary they receive from their part-time jobs. 

N works as a Zumba instructor, Leo works as a barista while Ken works as a singer in an acoustic bar, Ravi works as a bar DJ, Hongbin works as a museum guide and Hyuk works as a delivery boy for a chicken shop.

 

"Head count!" N shouted. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6!" he counted.

"Let's GOOO!" Ken exclaimed happily and drove. The boys excitedly sang their way to BTOB's dorm while Leo was just silently enjoying his own world. * Sigh. I hope there'll be lots of food this year * he blankly stared at the window as he silently sang along to the songs he listened to.

In just a few minutes, the boys safely arrived BTOB's dorm. 

"We're here!!!" Ken shouted as he rapped on the door endlessly. The other boys waited patiently behind him, carrying their gifts and food.

"STOP THAT BEFORE YOU PUNCH A HOLE ON OUR DOOR!!!" Ken heard Changsub yell from the other side. Ken chuckled. The door clicked open and a furious Changsub greeted Ken.

"Hyuuung! I missed you!" Ken hugged Changsub tightly, while the other boys greeted him. 

"We're not late, right?" N asked sheepishly. Changsub laughed at him.

"No! The party won't start without you guys, remember?" The boys laughed heartily as they greeted the other BTOB members inside the dorm. Leo looked around the dorm. He hasn't been to the dorm for the past few months.

* Their dorm got tidy a bit. Nothing else changed. * he sat on the couch beside Hyungsik. He noticed that the members looked even in number. He poked Hyungsik lightly.

"Where's Sungjae?" he quietly asked.

"He'll be home in a while with his cousin." Hyunsik smiled. Leo just nodded, not caring to probe any further. He doesn't care if any one else will come to the party, he just wants his food. Nothing else.


Something to snack on lol