Ryu Minjung

Only U

                              

 

It was a beautiful Spring day when Ryu Minjung arrived in the city of Seoul. It felt like it was the first time she had come to Seoul, when apparently it wasn't. She had been to Seoul a few times with her family to visit the Yook's during holidays, but this time, it was different. She had come to Seoul to be a transfer student in high school.

 

"Minjungie~!" she turned around to look for the owner of the familiar voice. It was Yook Sungjae, her closest relative and her only best friend. She smiled as Sungjae neared her.


"I'm sorry, did I make you wait for a long time?" he apologetically asked. Minjung glared at him playfully.

"Yeah and I was about to come with the old man who flirted with me if you hadn't arrived."

Sungjae took her luggage and laughed, "I should have let him take you."
 

Minjung lightly hit Sungjae's arm as they made their way out of the train station. People, mostly girls, looked their way as they passed by. Minjung looked around uneasily.
 

"Isn't that BTOB's maknae?!" "Sungjae!" "Omo! Who's that girl?!"
 

* Oh God, please save my poor life! I knew this was gonna happen! * Minjung looked down and moved a few inches away from Sungjae. She knew that her cousin was somewhat famous, but she wasn't expecting that people would recognize him right away. 


* Maybe he got really famous * she thought.


Sungjae noticed Minjung's distance and pulled her closer to him. She looked at him questioningly.

"Don't worry if a scandal about us comes out." he winked. Minjung nodded unsurely.


* Everything does have an advantage and a disadvantage... * 
"Let'g get to your apartment first, then let's go to my dorm." Sungjae said as they waited at the bus stop. She just nodded as the bus arrived.

 

 


Meanwhile in VIXX's dorm...


"Leo~ Leo~ Leo~!" N called. It was a pretty lazy day in VIXX's dorm. The maknaes had just returned from school while the hyungs waited for them.


"N-hyung, stop pestering Leo-hyung before you get killed---for real." Hongbin stated as he busily cleaned the dorm as soon as he arrived.


"But he hasn't been talking to me~ I miss the talkative Leo!" N whined. The boys laughed at him.


"Since when did Leo-hyung become talkative?" Ravi mockingly said. The boys laughed some more.


Leo silently made his way out of the scene and went inside their bedroom.
* Why did I even agree to live with these idiots? * Leo quietly sighed as he sat on his bed. He took out a book from his school bag and started reading it. It was during these times that he felt peaceful.


"Neo is definitely the most popular ship ever!"
"Eww~ N-hyung!"


* These idiots, really. Can't even keep their mouths shut for a minute. * Leo rolled his eyes as he took out his beloved headphones and blasted the world out. Oh how he loved his life right now.