"That Time of the Month"

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole was so sweet and beautiful. Yuri was nicer and cute. It was almost hard to choose, but Nicole was too perfect to ignore. At least, until the day after she was crying in my arms.

 

I woke her up and received a pillow in my face as punishment. "Nicole, come on! Wake up!" I said. She groaned and stayed in bed, so I took the covers off her bed. She was so cute, all curled up in a ball. Nicole also had only a ped varsity-like jacket and underwear the cover her body. 

She quickly sat up and covered herself when she noticed her blanket was gone. I giggled at her bright red cheeks, but she was very unamused. "BYUN BAEKHYUN!! OUT OF MY ROOM. NOW!" Nicole screamed. I dropped the blanket and ran out of her room, laughing  when I reached safety.

A few minutes later, she was downstairs in sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt, along with the jacket from bed. I cracked up when she gave me an annoyed face, but I was also laughing because her jacket had been wrapped around her bare chest all night and she was still wearing it.

"Oh my god, Nicole! You look so stupid! Go put on actual clothes!" Yuri yelled at her dongsaeng.

"Nicole this, Nicole that. Stop yelling at me, !" Nicole yelled back. I didn't like this scene at all. Two girls yelling at each other about something stupid.

"Hey guys, stop fighting. It's annoying," I said. I instantly knew my words were unacceptably stupid.

"Umm, stay out of this, Baekhyun. We were just talking and you completely interrupted us. You always do that!" sweet Yuri yelled at me.

"I know, right? You stick to your own issues and we'll stick to ours," Nicole agreed.

"You guys were yelling at each other three seconds ago! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled. Yuri whimpered and broke out into tears. Nicole hugged her and glared at me. "What the hell did I do?!"

"You're so insensitive, you know that?" Nicole said. I was ready to throw something at both of them. Girls are so frustrating!

"Why would you say that?" Yuri whined. I sighed and went over to her.

"Yuri, I'm sorry. Do you want a hug?" I asked. Yuri nodded, leaving Nicole to hug me.

Nicole went into the living room and the T.V, squealing with delight as she saw what was on. "Unnie! Come here!" she said excitedly, so Yuri left and sat on the couch. She smiled as she saw, too. I looked at the screen, and it was some Korean drama. I decided to go up to my room and wait it out, until they were done being annoying, mad, and crying to me.

I went down anyway, only to find both girls in tears. "Hey, are you guys okay?" I asked. They nodded with their eyes glued to the screen. "Why are you crying?"

"It's just so emotional," Nicole bawled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter