Forget her....

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Baek," she called me on the phone. It was around 7:30 at night, so I was glad to hear from her.

"Call me oppa, Jess," I told her. She giggled.

"Okay, oppa. Can I come over there and bring you here? Sooyoung and Tae are both gone and I'm lonely..." she begged.

I smiled. She was the only one that could make me smile like it meant something. "Please do. I'll be waiting, babe," I said. She ended the call, so I assumed it meant that she was on her way. I honestly couldn't wait for her to get here and take me over because I wanted to leave any lingering feelings between me and Nicole. I didn't want to love her anymore, but there was something wrong.

Soon enough, Jessica arrived at my house and picked me up. I sat in her car, watching everything from out the window. I thought I saw Chanyeol with Nicole, holding hands and smiling. But I didn't see it, and even though they were never there, I still felt broken inside. My heart was already shattered, so how was I supposed to put it back together now?

"We're here. Oppa?" Jessica shook my shoulder. I looked back at her and I heard her gasp. "Aww, Baekkie, why are you crying?"

"Huh? I'm not crying!" I contradicted, furiously wiping my eyes to get rid of my unknown tears. She pouted and pulled out a tissue from her purse, and then she started drying my eyes.

"It's okay if you cry. Everyone has to cry sometime."

I smiled finally, sniffling a little. "Thank you," I said, getting out of the car. Jessica smiled at me and led me to the door. I noticed she had a limp in her step from the odd click of her heels against the concrete, so I grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"Why are you limping?" I questioned in concern. She smiled at me like I was worrying too much.

"I'm not limping, Baekkie," she said, trying to pull her hand away. When I wouldn't let go, she looked down at my hand and frowned. "I'm really okay, oppa. Let go."

I obeyed and watched her limp towards the door. She unlocked it, went inside, and I followed. "You are limping, Jessica. Tell me why," I said softly. She looked back at me and bit her lip. "Hey, are you okay?"

"No...." she whimpered, her voice unstable. I watched her limp all the way over to the couch, so I went with her and sat next to her.

"Babe, why are you limping?" I asked sweetly, petting her hair to calm her down.

"I twisted my ankle walking in these stupid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter