Guilty Kisses

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I grew suspicious when Chanyeol dodged every one of my questions as he drove me home. "What's this about Baekhyun? What are they talking about?"

"I love your hair today. It's gorgeous, really," he complimented me.

"Stop it. And I know, I worked hard on it this morning... What am I saying?! Just answer me," I demanded, so he frowned. No, smile again. I like your smile.

"I can't tell you. It's a terrible, dirty little secret of our group. Not even the fans know," he told me.

"But I won't tell anyone," I begged.

"Oh, look. It's your house. Bye, Nicole-sshi!" Chanyeol said. I left him and went inside. Yuri was sitting on the couch next to Jessica. And Baekhyun had his arm around Jessica. I stomped up to my room with a pout on my face, but none of them noticed me.

The next day was easier without the concerts. I got breakfast with Chanyeol and we went to the park with Lu Han and Kai. I have to say, they were all very attractive. Lu Han had blonde bangs always flopping into his happy brown eyes, and his cheeks puffed out just enough to make a girl go crazy.

Kai had wild dark brown hair that never seemed to bother him, and the eyes on him were one of the most seductive pair I had ever seen. Until he smiled, because when he smiled, they turned sweet and soft.

"Yuh-dongsaeng, how are you?" Lu Han asked me when he saw me. I was holding Chanyeol's hand when I approached.

"I'm great, Lu Han," I replied. He nodded and smiled at me, walking along with us. Kai also did but he was behind all of us. He seemed to be mumbling words, but they were incomprehensible.

"Kai! Stop it!" Lu Han yelled out. I whipped around and saw Lu Han glaring at a mischievously smiling Kai.

"What did I do?" Kai asked innocently. Chanyeol and I looked back at Lu Han.

"He keeps saying completely stupid and meaningless things in my ear and touching and hitting me! Make him stop!" he whined. Chanyeol sighed tiredly.

"Like what?" he asked. Lu Han grew stiff at this question and his cheeks turned a light pink as his eyes roamed around.

"He keeps saying... that he's saying a better singer than me...? And that I'm an idiot. So make him stop," he replied nervously. His voice cracked at the better singer line, so I giggled a little.

"Sing for me, Lu Han," I commanded. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Not in public, yuh-dongsaeng...." Kai was dying of laughter at this point.

"Kai, why don't you sing for her, then?" Chanyeol suggested. "If you're so much better, sing for her."

"Lu Han needs to go first, since he messed it up for himself," Kai countered with a sly smile. Lu Han shot him a look and opened his mouth. I could tell he was nervous. Such beautiful sounds came out, but they were foreign to me. "Lu Han, she has no idea what you're saying. She doesn't know Chinese."

"I never learned that song in Korean, though," Lu Han said quietly with a shaking voice. Kai was enjoying this embarrassment of his friend. "Let's just go, please. I'll sing it for her when we get back."

When we got back to Chanyeol's apartment, Kai seemed incredibly excited. "Sing for us, Lu Han!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter