y Dongsaeng

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes fluttered open to reveal a room that was not my own. It was all wrong, and even the wrong girl stood at the doorway. A girl that was about my age with long and wavy light brown hair, smiling in relief to see me. I wanted to ask where my sweet girl was, Hyo Min, but I didn't dare move.

"I see you're awake," she said gently, coming over to me. I didn't know her or her face, so I couldn't have met her before, right? "Do you feel better?"

"Where's Hyo Min?" I finally choked out, knowing of nothing better to say in its place. She looked at me strangely, as if she had never heard such a name. Then she gave me the shake of her head as an answer.

"I don't know her. I'm Kwon Yuri," she replied, feeling my forehead with her warm hand. She lightly brought it back and smiled. "You're getting better."

But I didn't feel any better. I felt like the worst person in the world; I had left Hyo Min because I had an order from her father. I shouldn't have followed his instructions because now she's probably hurting, begging, and crying to get me back. "Hey, why don't you come downstairs and eat something? You must be starving," the girl suggested, snapping me away from my thoughts. I shook my head, knowing that moving may prove difficult.

"I know you're hungry. C'mon," she said, grabbing my hand and taking the sheets off my body. It wasn't as cold as I thought, so I was a little glad to be away from the hot covers. But not glad enough to be okay with her pulling me out of bed. She led me downstairs into what I thought was her living room. It had two couches and a chair as furniture and a large-screened T.V on the wall.

On the couch sat a very showy dongsaeng playing on her phone with headphones on her head. By "showy," I mean she had a black strapless bra on that looked more like a bandage than a functioning bra. She had jean shorts on, but they looked like they would be better as bright blue underwear. She had a very nice body with all the perfect curves, and-wait. I love Hyo Min! Well, loved. She's never going to come into my sight ever again. Yuri's mouth hung open in shock.

"Jung Yong-Joo! Where are your clothes?!" She yelled out. The younger girl looked up from her phone and gasped when she saw me. Her reaction was to grab a blanket and cover herself, along with letting her cheeks turn scarlet with embarrassment. I felt my cheeks reflect hers as I looked at the ground, but the absence of the warmth of Yuri's hand made me realize I would have to stay in the same room as this girl. "You stay in here while I get you some food. And for goodness sakes, Nicole, go upstairs and put on actual clothing!" 

Who was Nicole?

"Yes, I'm sorry, unnie," the girl said, obviously trying to be as hidden as possible from my eyes. I watched as she got up and wrapped the blanket around her body to go upstairs, giving me a small and shameful bow as she walked past. A small smile appeared on my face from her apologetic gesture.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter