You're Wrong

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol, take me back to your apartment. I need to kill someone...." I said to him. He shook his head.

"I know what you're thinking, babe. And no, you're wrong," he stated. I pulled him forward by the collar of his shirt and glared into his eyes.

"Don't tell me I'm wrong. Just take me back to your apartment," I demanded. He nodded and brought me to the car, promptly turning it on and driving.

"You're wrong," he said along the ride.

"I'm never wrong, Chanyeol," I countered. He sighed.

"Okay, well, you're not right. I know what you're thinking and it's not going to help," he responded. I just wanted to kill Lu Han right now.

"What do you mean by that, my love?" I asked sweetly with a smile, trying to get him on my side. He didn't respond, so I touched his arm. He shook me off, though. I was a little hurt that he wouldn't listen to me, but my hatred for Lu Han was more important.

He walked right through the front door, smiling at me once he saw me. "Hello, yuh-dongsaeng. How are you?" he asked. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot impatiently, and this erased his smile. "Did I do something wrong?"

"I think you know what you did," I told him. He looked very confused, so I rolled my eyes. "You made Baekhyun go to the hospital. All because of something that happened in EXO a long time ago," I forced the words out of my mouth.

"Nicole, I didn't-"

"I don't want to ing hear it, you son of a ," I barked, pushing him against the door. He had that lost puppy look in his eyes, and I almost hesitated before punching him in the face. He fell on the floor, yelling out that it hurt. My knuckles hurt a little after meeting his skull, so I kicked him in the side, effectively drawing a limp groan of pain. I did it again, until I heard Chanyeol's voice.

"No, Nicole! Lu Han didn't do it!" he yelled out. I turned back and glared at him.

"Are you seriously DEFENDING this criminal?!" I shouted back at him. Lu Han groaned again, so I kicked him in the side again. "Shut up!"

"Yes! Because he didn't do it!"

"Who did, then? Since you know all the answers!" I returned. He bit his lip and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter