Skating!

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey," a small voice woke me up. I sat up immediately and rubbed my head. There was Nicole in black jeans and a dark, rich blue half-sleeved shirt with pearl white buttons.

"Hello morning- I mean, hello. Good morning," I caught myself. This made a smile find a way onto her face as she giggled lightly.

"Good morning to you, too. Are you gonna get up soon?" she questioned. I shook my head and gave a tired smile. "Please?"

"I'm tired, though...." I responded. She giggled again.

"Please wake up. I'm very bored, and my cousin refuses to wake up," I giggled a little.

"Fine," I groaned finally, getting out of bed. I was basically wearing the same thing as before: a pair of jeans and a yellow long sleeved shirt. "There. I got out of bed, so can I sleep more?" I asked, and she returned with a shake of her head and a pout.

"Please? Unnie never wakes up!" she said, giving me a cute plead. I nodded, and she grabbed my wrist to pull me downstairs. I looked at her eyes, the dark ones I had seen earlier, and I was surprised when I noticed they were staring right back at mine. I quickly glanced at the floor to avoid any eye contact.

"Sorry," I said, making it obvious that I was staring at her. She turned fully to me, letting my arm fall limply at my side as she let go.

"We should go ice skating! C'mon, you can wear unnie's skates!" she squealed excitedly, and soon enough, I was walking to the frozen lake and had a pair of skates in my hand. She was eagerly bouncing toward the frozen water, waiting for me when she finally got there. As we put on our skates together, I noticed that I had no idea how to ice skate. It looked like she noticed, too.

"Do you need help?" Nicole asked. I shook my head, even though I fell right onto the ice when I did so. My cheeks were already pink from cold, but the blush had turned them bright red. "Are you sure?" she asked with a giggle, so I got off my feet and tried again to go forward. I promptly fell on the ground.

"I don't understand how anyone could do this," I muttered, so she skated over and helped me up.

"It's easy. I'll help you," she replied, holding my hand and pulling me along. She taught me how to position my skates and move forward on them, and stopping was easy. Pretty soon, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter