Lu Han is Broken

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I went with my unnies to dance practice. I loved dancing, especially with SNSD. All of them were amazing dancers and singers, and as much as I'd hate to admit it, Hyo Min's dancing skills were magnificent. She almost never messed up a move and she was quite talented. Baekhyun stood in the corner of the room, watching all eleven of us dance. It was probably a huge show for him by the way he stared. Not that he was a ert because I'm sure all guys would do the same. Such weirdos...

 

I heard the door open as we neared the end of the song. I looked back and saw Chanyeol smiling back at me with flowers in his hand. I felt my cheeks burning with an unexpected blush as I finished the song with the y pose. I stopped finally and went over to him, hugging him.

"Hello, Chanyeol," I said happily as I released him. He handed me the flowers and I breathed in the delicate, floral scent, grinning so much that it hurt my cheeks. Baekhyun stood right next to him, eyeing the flowers.

"Yah, Chanyeol, you're so nice to her," Baekhyun said, still focusing his eyes on the flowers. Chanyeol smiled at him.

"Aren't I supposed to be? The media will go crazy if and when we break up," Chanyeol with the words "if and when," as if he wasn't sure whether we would break up. I currently wasn't sure either. "Aren't you nice to Jessica?" he asked as Jessica came over to her faux lover.

Baekhyun smiled at him like he knew what Chanyeol was saying. He put his arm around her. "Yes, of course I'm nice to my dear Jessica," he replied. I looked around for a camera man, and sure enough, he was standing in the corner filming us. He was only supposed to film SNSD, but now there was something real to film.

"Well, we have to go now. Bye, chingu," Chanyeol said, taking my hand and bringing me to his car. We went to his apartment, like yesterday, and we watched a movie together. It was a love story about two high schoolers who weren't allowed to be together because their parents hated each other. I snuggled up to Chanyeol and laid my head on his chest.

We were halfway through the movie, when they were about to kiss, when Lu Han and Kai burst through the front door. Chanyeol had to pause the movie to stop and stare. Lu Han was a mess; blood was flowing heavily from the right side of his head and nose, his left eye was blackened and swollen, he had to be held up by Kai, and parts of his clothing had been torn. He also looked like a child's coloring book, because purple, blue, green, and red marks dotted his pale skin. He looked so unlike himself. Like he was broken.

"What happened to you?!" Chanyeol blurted out. Lu Han seemed to be quite out of breath, so all he could do was give us an innocent and terrified look.

"We don't have time for questions, Chan. We have to help him," Kai said, bringing his friend into the dining room. I rushed in there, followed by Chanyeol, and Lu Han was sitting on the round table, breathing in short gasps. Chanyeol went into the kitchen and came back with a wet rag, gently wiping away the blood from Lu Han's nose.

"Okay, hold that on and pinch the bridge of your nose. Good, now lean your head forward," Chanyeol coaxed him. The injured boy obeyed, and Kai went in the kitchen, bringing back an icepack to put on Lu Han's eye.

"You're fine, chingu. We'll take care of you," Kai spoke softly. This was the first time I had ever heard Kai say something without a stone in his words or an annoying spice of anger. He left the icepack for Lu Han to hold on his face. "Just relax. You're okay," he said. Once Kai moved away from Lu Han, I was faced with Lu Han's wet eyes and hurting expression.

I moved into the kitchen, which was apparently the cornucopia for useful items. I grabbed a rag and ran it under some water, running back into the dining room. I quickly patted away some that was dripping from his chin and I found that it came from his right temple. I wiped away the trail of blood, but I couldn't get to his wound. He had cupped his hand over it to prevent my wet rag.

"Move your hand, Lu Han," I ordered. He didn't react, but when I tried to move it for him, he pushed his hand strongly against it. "Lu Han..."

"Yuh-dongsaeng, please don't..." he whimpered. I removed his hand and paused to talk before I touched the gash.

"Shhh, Lulu," I cooed. I gently dabbed around his bloody wound that honestly looked painful as hell and probably needed stitches. I felt so bad for him when I saw a few tears roll down his cheeks.

"It hurts..." he choked out.

"Shhh, Han. Look, you're doing great. You're so brave and strong," I said sweetly. This seemed to help a little. I turned to Chanyeol. "Hey, can you call Yuri? My phone is on the table. Tell her to come over here," I ordered. He went into the living room, picked up my phone, and started tapping on but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter