Date

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wore a short, strapless purple dress, blue flats because I can't stand in heels (Yuri and her members are like barbies if they can run around in those stilts), and a little bit of make-up. I was going on my first actual date with Chanyeol. Of course, Baekhyun had already gone on three dates with Jessie.... No! Nicole, you love Baekhyun! Stop it! I grabbed a light jacket just in case. There was a knock on the door and I took a deep breath before opening the door to a well-dressed Chanyeol. "Hello, gorgeous," he greeted me. Goddamn it, stop this, Chanyeol....

"Hey, Chanyeol. Where are we going for dinner?" I asked, trying to get rid of any thoughts of us together.

"Oh, you're gonna love it. It's beautiful and the food is delicious," he remarked, taking my hand. I acted impressed and started fanning myself with my other hand.

"I don't think I'll last tonight, Chanyeol," I said, faking a blush. He smiled and led me to the car. To be honest, what I said was true. I really hoped that I wouldn't fall for him by the end of the night. With his sweet personality and no breaks from his cute smile and those magnificent brown eyes, I might actually be in love with him by the end of our date.

He started driving to the mysterious restaurant. His smile stayed on his face the whole time. I almost found it creepy, but then I remembered how I was the one with the goofy smile when Baekhyun told me he loved me, too. I guess he was out with Jessica tonight again, being convinced that he was in love. Not just happy to see her, not just glad to hold her and kiss her, not just constantly searching for reasons to "love" her, like he does with me. He was going to fall hard for her, and I'll be the girl he once knew, like Hyo Min.

"You look like the most beautiful girl in the world tonight, Nicole," Chanyeol remarked as we walked inside. I smiled and shook my head.

"That's sweet, but I only look like her. I'm not that girl," I told him. He smiled and pushed a lock of hair behind my ear.

"You are. To me, you're that girl," he returned. He genuinely loved me, but I loved Baekhyun. The sad part was that I still wasn't completely convinced that Baekhyun loved me. He could say it, but that was different than meaning it.

We ordered our food when we got a table. I asked myself a billion questions, combing my mind for the one that would make me dislike him. What if he gets drunk every night and I have to clean up his mess, like Brent? "Hey, Chanyeol. If I happen to like you back by the end of this date, you wouldn't get drunk often, would you?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'm not really much of a drinker..." he replied. "The other night was just a stupid, huge mistake."

What if he yells at me when he's mad at me, like Baekhyun? "You seem generally quiet. You wouldn't yell at me, would you?" I asked to confirm.

"No, of course not. I would yell at stupid Lu Han and Kai...." Chanyeol answered. I giggled, still racking my brain for the perfectly wrong question.

It took me at least two awkward minutes of silence before I finally found another.

What if the other day was only a taste of what I'll get when I'm his, and I will be forced to have with him every night, especially when I'm sober?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter