Keeping Secrets

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I should've told you guys, but this is Nicole's pov. Two more of these chapters with her until Baekkie again ^-^

=============================================================================

I hated that my unnie had to date my boyfriend. But now Chanyeol had found me.

"Nicole, I feel so bad for taking you away from your boyfriend. Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked, unsure. I nodded. If I could pretend to not be bothered by his fake girlfriend, he would be fine with it, too.

"Yes, I'm okay with it. I mean, my boyfriend has to be with Jessica, so yeah...."

I wanted him to hold me. To hug me, since Baekhyun was dating Jessica. "Can I have a hug?" I really didn't mean to say that. My words had tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"Umm, yeah. Sure, Nicole," he replied. He held me close to him, so I hugged him back. I wanted it to be Baekhyun, my sweet and handsome real boyfriend, but I liked Chanyeol's arms around me, too.

Chanyeol was downright adorable, with his sweet smile and his happy expression. And his eyes, I don't know what it was about them. Maybe it was the gentle folds of skin surrounding them, or maybe it was how excited they seemed, or maybe it was that they only looked at me. But I thought they were perfect. He let me go suddenly.

"Hey, do you want to go get something to eat?" he asked. I nodded sweetly, noticing how this was almost like We Got Married, a reality T.V show I used to watch. Chanyeol brought me to the food court.

We ate sushi together at a table. Fangirls often came by and squealed for a picture, glaring at me. It got annoying after a while. "Is something wrong, Nicole? Listen, if it's about dating you, I'm so sorry for doing that..."

"It's not that. It's just, all the girls hate me. Can you make them go away?" I said. He almost choked on his sushi as he laughed, but he realized I was serious.

"Nicole, they're fangirls. It's impossible to keep them away from me," he responded. I pouted, so he said, "But I like you more."

By the time we had finished hanging out, all of SNSD had left. Well, not all; Jessica remained along with Baekhyun. But Chanyeol took my hand before I approached them. "The people will leave us alone faster if we do this," he said. I smiled and happily received his hand.

"Oh, hey, Chanyeol," Jessica said happily. Chanyeol smiled and waved at her.

"Annyeong, noona," he greeted her back.

"Nicole-sshi, do you want a ride home? I can give you one," Jessica offered. Chanyeol shook his head for me.

"No, uh, I sort of wanted to do something with her, Jessica," he said. She nodded, but before she left, she whispered in my ear.

"Good job, Nicole," she whispered, so I giggled. Baekhyun looked back at me as he left.

"So what did you want to do?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be the one taking you home," he said sweetly.

"Chanyeol, I had fun tonight with you," I gathered the breath to say as I got in the car. He started driving in the direction of Yuri's house.

"Yeah, I had fun, too. You're not like all the other girls I've met. I'm sorta glad we met," he replied. I blushed at his sweet words.

"Me too," I said simply. We didn't talk for the rest of the ride; we didn't have to. His fingers that gently interlaced with mine were the only words that needed to be said.

I don't remember what happened that night. Only sleeping uncomfortably in my bed, hoping for either Baekkie or Chanyeol to hug me and sleep next to me. Who am I kidding? I wanted Chanyeol to hold me and keep me warm throughout the night.

"Hey, babe. Wake up, Chanyeol is here to see you," Baekhyun whispered softly in my ear. I felt his lips brush against my cheek, then my neck. I slapped him away and sat up.

"Stay AWAY from my neck, you vampire!" I yelled out, still half-way dreaming.

"Chanyeol. He wants to see you, babe," he said tiredly, sitting on my bed. He looked like he was still half-asleep too, because he was nodding off and he was shirtless. Chanyeol. I got up and changed out of my pajamas, brushed my hair, and ran downstairs. Chanyeol sat on the couch in the living room next to Yuri, talking about something.

"Chanyeol, hello!" I greeted him. He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter