Yuri's Migraine

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, I could walk again. Baekhyun and I resumed our previous positions. We were somewhat friends. We sat at the dining room table together, but Yuri came down later than usual in the morning today. "Good morning, Sunshine," Baekhyun said sweetly. My unnie nodded to him as a greeting and held her hand against her head. I heard her wince, which was alarming.

"Umm, Yuri-unnie, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, but this seemed to hurt her again, so she used her words.

"I'm fine, Nicole. My head just hurts a little," she replied. I felt so bad for her as I saw her leave, still holding her head. I felt even worse when I heard a cabinet open, some shaking of a few pill bottles, and the cabinet slamming close. "Where's the pain killer?!" she yelled out.

"Where did you put it, Baekhyun?" I whispered.

"I thought it was on the couch in the living room," he whispered back.

"Why didn't you put it back, pabo-ya?!" I said to him. He gave me concerned eyes and looked back at Yuri, whom had come back into the room.

"So which one of you took it?" she growled at us. Baekhyun got up and went to the living room, coming back with a bottle of ibuprofen pills.

"Here. Sorry, I got it for Nicole and must've forgotten to put it back," he apologized. She seemed satisfied with this and took the bottle with a small smile. I rolled my eyes when he smiled back and said to her, "Your eyes are pretty."

"Thank you," she replied, her cheeks turning pink. I left the table to go to the living room and sit on the couch.

"Hope you guys have fun cuddling," I said as I left. I soon got bored of the couch, a place where everyone could see me and join me on the couch, so I went upstairs to my room. Where I could be alone.

It didn't make sense. Baekhyun liked Yuri? But he carried me in and hugged me. He held me in his arms while my unnie sewed my wound back together. He went skating with me. Was I not good enough for him anymore?

"Nicole! Come down here!" Baekhyun yelled. I didn't go, though, because I knew I would regret it. "Nicole!" I won't come down, Baekhyun. Deal with it. "NICOLE! COME DOWN HERE!"

"I heard you the first twenty times, Baekhyun!" I barked back, exiting my room and going downstairs. I found my unnie on the living room couch, gripping her head painfully. "Unnie?" I asked. She groa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter