Anymore

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came back to the hospital after eating some dinner with my unnies and boyfriend. Unfortunately, visiting hours were over, so we all went home. "Nicole-sshi, do you want to stay over at my place tonight?" Chanyeol asked.

"Last time ended pretty badly, though," I reminded him. He smiled and blushed, looking away to avoid my gaze.

"Come on. I can't believe you still hold a grudge for that. Lu Han and Kai aren't there, we would be alone, you need someone...." he said coming forward and taking my hands. I smiled and looked at ground.

"Fine," I said. "But no funny stuff, alright? I am not going to be drunk tonight."

"Got it, babe," he said, kissing my nose as he brought me to his car. I was a little uneasy about staying with him since last time was really horrible.

We got to his apartment and found Lu Han on the couch with Kai, watching TV. I covered my face quickly with my hands and shook my head. "No, no, no...." I muttered as I reached for the front door knob. Chanyeol caught my arm.

"Lu Han, Kai. Why the hell are you here?" Chanyeol asked angrily. I felt tears on my face, because every time I looked at them, I was reminded that I was a ing idiot.

"Chanyeol-ah, we- yuh-dongsaeng! Hello!" Lu Han said. I turned to him and uncovered my eyes. "Aww, why are you crying?"

"I want to go home, Chanyeol," I whined. Chanyeol looked back and gave me begging eyes.

"Nicole, I need you to stay," he said simply. Kai and Lu Han both stared at me in confusion, so I stared right back. Chanyeol glanced back at them and sighed. "Guys, please.... Please just be nice to her."

"Aren't we always nice to her, hyung?" Kai asked innocently. Chanyeol took my hand and shot him a look.

"Kai, stop it. Really," he growled.

"But we are nice to her!" Kai countered loudly. Lu Han and I still held our accidental staring contest. On one side was a girl whom hated herself for her mistakes, and on the other side was the person whom let her make mistakes with him. I couldn't look away from his innocent eyes that said I'm so sorry.

"What have we done that's not nice to her?!" Kai yelled out. I didn't want to listen to the conversation anymore. I just stared at Lu Han, like a game. Not a staring contest really, because you lose that by blinking. This game was only lost by looking away first, and when one will look away, the other will feel horrible for the loser's lack of care.

"Why is she crying, Chanyeol?" Lu Han asked. I thought of the door knob, which I could turn and thrash open, bolting for my cousin's house. Then again, being in my room alone, without Baekhyun, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter