Back To Hell

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN CHAPTER BY THE WAY

Nicole came in to see me the other day. I knew the look in Nicole's eyes. I had seen it so many times before, from my parents, sisters and brother, even from Hyo Min.

Those empty eyes. The kind that you know are staring at you, but your begging cries are not heard. They already know your words, and no one can bear to listen anymore. Almost like giving pity, but not enough care to do something about it.

It hurt so bad to see that look in her eyes. Like I had done something wrong. Like it was my fault that Chanyeol beat me up. I didn't want to hurt her and tell her that it was hurt beloved boyfriend, because I knew she would break up with him. And then she would be broken hearted.

I didn't love her anymore. I loved Jessica, so I felt bad just thinking about Nicole asking for me back. I would hate to tell her no, but I would have to. Then she would go back to being cold hearted, with no love left in her heart. Probably for the rest of her life, because there were no decent guys to love her.

"Hey, Baek. How are you holding up, my love?" Jessica greeted me with a sparkling smile. I swear, the whole room grew brighter right when she walked in. She walked over to my side and took my hand.

"I'm doing great, now that you're here. I love you," I told her. I knew it sounded stupid and cheesy, but I really meant it. I couldn't stop myself from saying "I love you," every time I saw her. It had been a week since Chanyeol tried to murder me, and I was doing so much better. I was probably going to leave tomorrow.

"I love you, too, baby. I'm so happy you're feeling better," she said.

"Do you think I can go home soon?" I asked her hopefully, giving her pleading eyes. Her smile faded as she kissed my forehead.

"Of course. I bet tomorrow is your day," she said. Just then, Yuri walked through the door.

"Yuri. I haven't seen you in a while," I blurted out, not even thinking about my words. She smiled and flipped her black hair out of her eyes.

"Hey, Baekhyun. You're looking be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter