Only friends, right?

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later (at most), I came back to Yuri's house. Yuri drove me back home and Taeyeon came along, since Jessica had to go meet up with Girls' Generation. I found it odd that both she and Taeyeon (SNSD's leader, for god's sakes) were bringing me back to Yuri's house, but I didn't dare ask why only Jessica left. She had spent who knows how long with me at the hospital while I was unconscious, so she probably had something to make up.

I entered the house and went straight up to my room to find that it was empty. I was expecting Nicole to be there, since we shared a room together. She was probably with Chanyeol, snuggling up to him in bed, feeding each other ice cream, and/or doing something else that was deeply sickening like that. I hadn't seen her in what felt like a year because of Chanyeol. I couldn't believe it. She probably still didn't know that he was the idiot who put me in the hospital. Either that, or she didn't care.

I guess I should give up on her. Nicole probably thought I was a helpless, stupid bastard. Even if she didn't, she was in love with Chanyeol. If he had told her about beating me up, she probably just overlooked it. That's what happens in love.

I realized that I didn't feel the same about her anymore. I couldn't overlook the fact that she loved Chanyeol even though he could've killed me. But Jessica was there for me, so I loved her.

There was a knock on the room door. "Baekhyun?" asked a small voice. I turned and there was Yuri, probably confused as to why I hadn't moved in the past few minutes.

"Hey, Yuri," I sighed. She smiled and giggled. "What's so funny?"

"I'm Seohyun, not Yuri."

"Oh. Hi, Seohyun. What are you doing here?" I asked, very confused. She took a few moments to answer.

"Umm, I'm here because Taeyeon can't drive home. She and Yuri got drunk," she sputtered. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, and I have only been here for, like, ten minutes. How could they be drunk that fast?" I asked.

"My unnies are very bad drinkers..." Seohyun stated. I laughed loudly and slapped a palm on my forehead, sitting on my bed to not fall over. I couldn't stop laughing because every time I thought about it, the drunk Taeyeon and Yuri images were just too hilarious. "Why are you laughing so much?! You're such a weirdo!" she said, joining in my laughter.

"Because you're such a bad liar! I know you're not here for that!" I said, finally getting over my fit of laughter with a few giggles.

"They are bad drinkers, though," she replied, which made us both burst into laughter again.

"Why are you really here?" I asked, wiping a tear from my eye. She looked at the ground and bit her lip.

"Well, I wanted to... I wanted to make sure you were okay. I heard that you got out today, and I knew Jessica-unnie had to do something else..." she trailed off.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me. Do you know why she went to SM or whatever it's called? She said she had to meet up with SNSD but not even Taeyeon went," I said. Seohyun's eyes grew very wide and she twiddled her fingers awkwardly.

"Umm, I don't know why she went over there. I think she had something to make up, since she was with you for a long time in the hospital..." she answered, stuttering heavily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter