An SNSD Visit

Cold Hearted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, too," I told her with a smile. It was so true, and I was glad it was no longer a secret to her. I could repeat it a million times, but I would miss out on actually talking to Nicole if I did. "So do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked awkwardly. She nodded.

"I'd love to."

Later that day, Yuri brought us back to her home, and I stayed in the same place with Nicole: our room. "I'm so excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to find out who the newest member of unnie's group is!"

"Why do you care so much about it?" I asked curiously.

"Because I know all the other members and I love them all. A new member would be really interesting," she explained.

"What if you don't like the new member?" I asked her. Nicole thought about this and looked back at me.

"I probably will," she said simply, nodding her head a little. Then I had an idea.

"Nicole, come here. I have a secret," I said. She smiled and eagerly came over to my bed.

"What?" she asked. I turned her head towards mine, leaning in to kiss her. I brushed my lips against hers. They were delicate and soft, so I lingered for a second or two.

"Sorry, you were just so tempting," I said, smiling. She looked into my eyes, flashing back her sparkly and dark ones.

"Do it again," she said, almost begging. I happily obeyed and kissed her again, but with more enthusiasm this time. We finished and she was blushing heavily. "Oppa, you're amazing. I'm glad you're mine."

The next day, Yuri came and got us to go see the new girl. Well, first there were some paparazzi and they did a few songs before Nicole and I got to see her. The girl on stage looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't remember where I had seen her. When I finally saw her without the lights and glitter shining on her, I instantly knew her.

It was Hyo Min.

"Baekhyun? Is that you?" she asked. I was completely speechless, and I let go of Nicole's warm and inviting hand in the process. Hyo Min smiled and hugged me tightly. "I found you! I can't believe it's you! I missed you so much! I love you, Baekhyun-oppa!" she squealed. I pushed her away and she returned with a confused look. "What is it? I thought you loved me, too."

"H-Hyo Min, I...." I sputtered. She looked so sad, but I couldn't just hug her right in front of Nicole. "You look pretty," I said, trying to finish my sentence. She was wearing a mini-skirt with a blue, strapless crop top. Yuri matched her outfit; all the members did. Hyo Min smiled and looked down at her outfit.

"Thanks, Baekkie. I like it, too," Hyo Min replied. I flinched at the sound of my name used by her. I love Nicole now. Hyo Min doesn't matter.

"Hyo Min, why don't I go introduce you to the rest of the members?" Yuri said, pulling Hyo Min away. My old love winked at me as she walked away. I watched her hips sway as she left.

"So, you know her?" Nicole asked, pointing to Hyo Min and coming to my side. I nodded slowly, still wide-eyed at the awful coincidence.

"That was Hyo Min...." I told her. She gasped.

"But, but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter