Another Warning-Taeyang's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

Taeyang, along with Electra and GD, watched as Melanie left with her mother to talk outside in the front. It was just them now and they sat in silence until Electra let out a loud sigh.

"Damn, is it awkward reunion night for abandoned kids and their parents?" she asked. "If that's the case I should expect a call from my dad soon."

"You're parents are still alive?" GD asked. Taeyang looked at her too. Electra never really talked about her parents before. When Melanie was harrassed by Brent that first night they arrived Electra went to go talk to her. Afterwards Melanie told them how Electra was also a half-Celestrain, her mother being a human e, but nothing about her father.

"Just my dad," Electra answered. "I never met him though and my mom died of a drug overdose when I was six."

"You never tried to find him?" Taeyang asked, knowing that if Seungri was here he'd ask the same question. Seungri had this thing about having relationships with your parents since most of them didn't have any. 

"I tried when I was thirteen," she said. "Only thing I found out was that he was loaded and he lived in a smaller community of Celestrians. I was originally going to go look for him, but when I planned to leave Reimy's parents died," She stopped to look at Taeyang, who smiled at her.

"So you stayed with him," he finished. He figured that Electra was like Melanie, not caring about her stranger of a parent to try and find them but he was wrong. She was going to look for him, but she stayed to support Reimy. Taeyang looked down, he couldn't imagine the grief Reimy went through when his parents died...probably the same grief Taeyang felt when he died. Electra nodded her head.

"After that, going to look for someone who didn't even know I existed didn't make sense to me so I gave up the search."

"Makes sense," GD murmured.

"Yeah," she said, straightening up her posture. "But speaking of searches, what are we going to about reuniting with the others?"

"What do you mean?" GD asked.

"TOP, Daesung, Helen? They're still missing aren't they?" she asked. Taeyang and GD looked at each other.

"Electra," GD said. "When we went back for Luna, Celeste was in ruins. The tunnels was the only other way out and it was destroyed. I don't think-"

"They're not dead," she said. "And I'm not saying that to be unreasonable. Those three have survived plenty of close calls. Unless you saw their dead bodies, they're alive."

"Ok," Taeyang said. "But how would we find them?"

"Knowing TOP, he would hit up another community. After we talk to the Council tomorrow I'll ask to see the communications with the other communities. We'll call each one and see if they've heard of them," she explained. GD nodded his head.

"Sounds good," He said. "Hopefully they haven't run into our enemies." Electra scoffed.

"Please, you killed Dmitri right?" she asked. "Only one we really gotta worry about now is Higgins."

"What about River?" Taeyang asked, remembering the boy covered in ice who almost killed his brother. Electra's smug look turned to one of worry.

"What the did you just say?" she demanded. Taeyang felt surprised by her reaction, not able to respond.

"River," GD repeated. "He attacked us when we went back for Luna."

"," she hissed, letting her head fall to her hands.

"You know this guy?" Taeyang asked. She shook his head.

"I saw him once when I was a Dark Celestrian. Alexander keeps him in some type of dungeon and has never even thought of letting him out," she explained. "This dude is dangerous, his powers are so advanced he has the ability to take down a community all by himself. If Alexander is letting him on the loose, it's because he's trying to end game." That scared Taeyang. Were they running out of time? Was Alexander getting closer and closer to destroying everything they fought for?

"Wait you knew Alexander had someone like him and you didn't tell us?" GD accused.

"Well I was a bit preoccupied," she reminded. "I was being sentenced to death and staying in a prison cell." GD softened his body posture.

"Oh right...sorry," he said. Suddenly Melanie burst into the room, ignoring them as she walked straight into the bedroom. GD looked at the other two then went after her.

"I should go to bed," Electra said. Taeyang nodded as she got up.

"Goodnight," he said. When it was just him he laid back down on cough, Oinkers laying down by his side. Sleep didn't come easy and when it did, he ended up having a nightmare. The nightmare was him all alone, trapped in ice from the neck down. In front of him stood River, who stared at him with his piercing green eyes. Then, despite his struggles to break free, the ice covered his entire body.