Bad Dream-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

I didn't know when I fell asleep, but it wasn't long. Luna kept shifting around and kicking me every five minutes that eventually I just gave up and sat up.

"Can't sleep either, huh?" Bom asked. I laughed and nodded my head.

"The only other person that slept as crazy as her was Giana," I teased, smiling at the memory of my old friend. Bom smiled too before looking at me.

"I'm sorry about what happened to her, Melanie. And what happened to your father," She said. I dismissed her with my hand.

"Don't be," I told her. "After what happened to Celeste I'm no long er the only person who has lost someone. Taeyang lost Reimy, so many people were killed, and we don't even know what happened to Luna's mom, TOP, Helen, or Daesung."

"Still," She said. "That doesn't make your loses any less tragic. And know you have to deal with your mom and her new family....which I'm guessing you didn't know about before?"

"Yeah that still hasn't sunk in, probably because I've yet to see her."

"Are you going to say anything to her?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, really. I might. It all depends on if she's willing to listen." I looked at her. "What about you? Any family?"

"Oh my parents have been dead for six years now," Seh explained. "I was twenty at the time so I was already living on my own. Alexander had discovered a small Celestrian town and they were sent to help defend them..." She looked away, tears in her eyes. "But we all know Alexander's victory record: Flawless."

"I'm sorry, Bom," I told her. Luna shifted in her sleep again, causing the two fo us to look down. We were shocked to see that around her body was a bright pink outline shaping her.

"What's happening?" Bom asked. Luna was moving more and more now, her movements getting frantic as she started to cry and whine. I turned to look at Bom.

"Go grab GD!" I told her. She took off out of the room and I tried to shake Luna awake. Something was happening to her powers and I was scared that if I didn't wake her, she'd end up blasting the house apart like she did to downtown when her powers first manifested. "Luna, wake up!" I whispered, still trying my hardest to wake her up with out hurting her. Objects around the room started to fly, making it hard to multitask from trying to wake her, to not getting hit by one of the objects. Then Luna's lurched foward, snapping open her glowing pink eyes, and screamed at the top of her lungs. GD finally arrived, kneeling down next to me as we tried to wake her. Seungri and Taeyang were trying to calm down the others when GD grabbed the sides of her arms. Luna cried out once more, before a pink light flashed through the room, causing me to shield my eyes. When I opened my eyes I realized I wasn't in the house anymore.

"Melaine!" I turned around and saw GD making his way toward me. His voice sounded weird...almost muffled.

"Where are we?" I asked, my voice sounded weird too, making me think our new surronding had something to do with it. GD shook his head.

"I don't know, looks like a neighborhood or something," He said, looking around. I looked as well. The neighborhood was very pre-Celestrian War. There was a mailman walking down the the sidewalk that led to rows of houses. Further down was the townsquare, which defintely looked pre-Celestrian. Even if this town was inhabited by humans, there were no ads promoting the slayings of Celestrians, no statues of Alexander, and not a single drone patrolling the street. My eyes rested onto a small playground across the street. There were three kids playing, two boys and a girl.

"That's Luna!" I pointed out. We ran over to her, but she didn't seem to notice us, even when we were about eight feet away from her. "Is she ignoring us?" I asked, as we watched her push one of the boys down the slide.

"I don't even think she knows we're here," He noted. The two boys didn't seem to acknowledge their presence either. One of the boys was tall for his age and had wavy brown hair. The other one wasn't necessarily scrawny, but smaller compared to the giant of a boy next to him. He had glasses and jet black hair. The taller boy started laughing.

"Come on, Celeste! Why do we even hang out with four eyes?" He teased.

"Hey!" The smaller boy cried. "Just because I have glasses doesn't mean I won't punch you in the face!" GD and I looked at each other. That little girl isn't Luna...it's Celeste as a child. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They looked identical...I guess Luna really is Celeste reincarnated.

"Stop fighting!" Celeste cried, pouting. "I didn't bring you guys here to act like a bunch of babies!"

"Why are we here, Celeste?" The boy with the glasses asked. Celeste smiled and hoped off the playground stairs.

"I wanted to show you guys something," she whispered, motioning for them to come closer.

"Ew, are you going to try and kiss us?!?" The taller boy asked, making a face.

"Shut up!" She whined, clearly frustrated. "Look," Celeste closed her eyes and then started humming. Soon a pink glow outlined her body and pink butterflies formed around her and started flying. I recognized what she was doing as shadow manipulation, one of Celeste's gifts.

"Wow!" The kid with the glasses exclaimed. "How are you doing that?" Celeste opened her eyes, the butterflies disappearing.

"I don't know," she said. "Ever since my birthday last week, I've been able to do a bunch of stuff!"

"Like what?" he asked.

"I can make things fly, I can read people's mind, I even stopped my grandma's bad cough just by touching her!" She explained. So Celeste had a better handle at controlling her powers than Luna currently did. Wonder why that is?

"That's weird, Celeste," The taller boy admitted. Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Alexander, you're just mad because I'm special and you're not!" GD and I gasped at the same time.

"Did she just say-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence before the pink light from before flashed again, the next thing I knew I was back at my mother's house, the whole group surronding us.

"What happened?" Taeyang asked. I looked at GD, trying to make sure I wasn't crazy and imagined the whole thing.

"I think Luna took us into a memory of Celeste," He answered.

"She can do that?" Seungri asked. GD shrugged.

"We don't know what she's fully capable of." I nodded my head, glancing down at GD's body. My eyes widened.

"Babe, you're hand! It's back!" I screamed. Everyone focused their attention at GD's now healed hand, which also had the same pink outline that Luna had.

"She healed me?" He asked, glancing down at the girl who was now sleeping peacefully.

"Wait," Bom asked. "What was the vision about?"

"I don't really know," he said. "But it appears that Celeste and Alexander were childhood friends."

"You mean the Alexander who ended up killing Celeste?" Seungri asked, disbelief in his voice. I thought back to the memory I just experienced.

"I think Alexander was jealous of Celeste. He was jealous that she had powers," I said.

"That doesn't make sense," Taeyang interrupted. "He's a Celestrian himself. A Dark one, but still has powers. No reason to get jealous."

"True," I mumbled, forgetting the man could create small balls of light that later explode. A loud yawn filled the room. We all looked down at Luna but it didn't came from her. We then looked at each other, confused.

"How the did I get here?!?" Everyone turned their attention to the bed as Electra stretched out her body, which was glowing pink as well. She yawned again, scratching her head lazily as she looked at us. "Why are you staring at me?"