Another Memory-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

"Where are we going?" Luna asked, as GD and I held her hands and walked down the small path through the town.

"To visit Changsuk," GD answers.

"Why?" she asks.

"Because he wants to look at your powers," He replies.

"Why?"

"So he can see if he can help fix them."

"Why?"

This went on for the entire walk back to my mother's place. It was cute, actually, and refreshing. With all this chaos going around, it was nice to see Luna still being a kid and try to work on his nerves. I also knew why she was doing that, too. Every night before tucking her into bed she likes me to tell her stories about how the brave knight named GD saved Princess Luna from danger so they could fall in love and get married. When never ending questions of 'why' starts to leave GD flabbergasted, I decide to save him.

"Look, Luna, there's Chansuk's house!" I point out the house that's not too far away. "How about that rematch from yesterday's race, huh?" An evil grin spread on Luna's face as she darted off, leaving me and GD laughing as we walked behind her. GD pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks for that," He said. "You know, you're pretty good with kids." I shrug my shoulders.

"Just Luna. I babysat her all the time," I say. GD laughs pulls me in closer as we step into Changsuk's house. Luna is inside already, sitting on the couch with a glass of lemonade. She looks up and smiles.

"I won!" she declares. We laugh and agree, saying hi to Changsuk who's in the kitchen. He comes out with drinks for us as we all sit in the living room.

"So I have this theory," He starts. "About why Luna is having these dreams."

"What is it?" Gd asks.

"I think Celeste is trying to reach us," He explains, pointing towards Luna's drink. "In it is this substance used for truth serum. I think it'll awaken another memory if we're patient."

"Will it hurt her?" I ask. He shakes his head no.

"It'll only awaken the vision, which didn't hurt her last time." We all watched as Luna continued to drink her lemonade. When she finished, I could see her eyes glaze over slowly until she finally fell asleep.

"Luna?" I whisper. Suddenly her eyes open, now a bright pink as she reaches out and grabs me and GD. We feel ourselves being into a pink vortex as we spiral down into a haze. When I open my eyes I'm sprawled out on a front lawn, GD not too far away. I walk over to him and help him up.

"Are we in another memory?" I ask, although my muffled voice reveals the answer. We both look up at the house in front of us. I looks like an average Pre-Celestrian house. In fact, as I looked around I realized we were in the same neighborhood as before. A car drove up to the house and two kids that looked about eighteen came out of it. One was a guy and looked very athletic in his lettermen jacket. The other was a girl with long blonde hair in regular civilian clothing. Looking at her features, I could tell that was Celeste.

"Thanks for giving me a ride home, Alexander," Celeste says, smiling at the boy as she tries to walk away. I had a feeling that boy was Alexander. Even though he hair was still short, the tiny brown locks reminded me of the locks the Alexander now had. Alexander grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving.

"Wait," he said. "I want to ask you something." He looked nervous, biting his lip, looking everywhere but in Celeste's eyes. Celeste smiled and adjusted her bag.

"Sure," she replied. "What's up?"

"Ok," he said, taking in a long breath. "I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I think your powers are amazing, and all I do is think about them. I was hoping that you would be my girlfriend?" Celeste was surprised but she hid it well.

"Oh," was all she said. There was an awkward silence until she finally touched his arm. "Alexander I don't see you like that."

"What?" He asked, clearly getting upset. He was starting to resemble the Alexander I knew so well.

"You're like a brother to me and I don't want to ruin-"

"Oh bull, Celeste!" He snapped. "Don't give me that crap. God, I don't even know why I tried. What would a freak like you know about being in a relationship?" Now Celeste was hurt, but she also hid that well. We watched as she fought the tears from falling and smiled again.

"Goodnight, Alexander," she said. Alexander grabbed her again.

"Wait I'm not leaving until-"

"I SAID GOODNIGHT!" She screamed, whipping her head to reveal her shining pink eyes. A force of pink slammed the male back against his car as she fled inside her house.

"You stupid !" He yelled, trying to find his breath. "You'll pay for this, you hear me? You'll pay!!!" I felt the familiar haze surround us again and the scene before us disappeared. We woke up back in Changsuk's house, Luna passed out on the couch.

"What happened?" Changsuk asked. I looked at GD, then at Luna.

"I think Alexander loved Celeste."