The Funeral-Taeyang's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

Taeyang hated the fact that he took so long to return to his brothers and his friends. If he had showed up sooner, then maybe they would have stopped mourning him enough to realize what was wrong with Jayden. He snapped out of his thoughts and focused on the priest who was speaking in front of Jayden's coffin. Most of the team were sobbing quietly as the coffin was laid into the hole in the ground, but Jordan's expression was completely blank. It wasn't like that last night, though, when he found his twin brother. He cried all night, and eventually took off. Tayeang and Seungri had to go after him, finding him just outside the town's perimeter shooting at nothing in particular. When Jordan realized they were there he stopped and just collapsed on the ground, crying again. Seungri didn't know what to do, so Taeyang told him to head back inside the house. He then sat next to Jordan and just looked up at the night sky quietly as the other wept. Finally the other male wiped his nose and looked up at him.

"What do I do?" He asked. "I was supposed to take care of him. What am I supposed to do now?"

"You honor his memory," Taeyang responded, taking his eyes off the sky to look at him. He knew what the other male was feeling, he knew too well how felt to lose someone you promised to protect with your life. That's how Taeyang told him about Reimy and how he swore he'd protect him, then he talked about his death. He explained that in the world they live in now, it's almost foolish to make a promise like that, especially since Reimy and Jayden knew waht they were getting into when they signed up for this job. "You can't keep beating yourself up about it, Jordan. It'll only kill you, and we all still need you." They talked a little more after that then went back to the house to go back to sleep.

Now Taeyang grabbed a shovel and helped Jordan, along with GD, Seungri, and Electra throw dirt onto the coffin. The service was over and everyone who came to pay their respects were making their way back to their homes. Taeyang turned around to do the same when Jordan came up to him.

"Hey," He said, still looking gloomy. "I just wanted to say thank you for last night. I really appreciated it." Taeyang nodded his head and watched as Jordan walked away from his brother's grave. Despite the tragedy that just happened, Taeyang had no doubt in his mind that Jordan would recover from it, just like he did. He heard the crunching of leaves and turned around to see Luna still by Jayden's grave, crying. Jayden was always playing with Luna, turning himself into all kinds of animals to give her rides around the town. Taeyang walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's time to get going, Luna," He said quietly.

"No," Luna snapped, pulling away.

"Luna," He sighed. "There's nothing you can do for him now."

"You're wrong!" she screamed. "I can bring him back!" Suddenly a pink glow illuminated her entire body. Taeyang's eyes widened as she tried to place her hands on the ground.

"Luna stop!" Melanie yelled, her and GD running up to them. When they reached her, Luna arched her back and screamed in a very high pitch and all three of them were pulled into a bright pink vortex. Taeyang wakes up on the sidewalk in front of some school, Melanie and GD not too far away. They all stand up and look around.

"What's happening?" Taeyang asks, surprised at how muffled his voice sounds.

"Luna pulled us into another memory of Celeste," Melanie answered. "There are no records that state Celeste had the power of resurrection, so when she tried to bring back Jayden she must've triggered this memory by mistake." Nearby was a crowd of people, lead by a teenage male who was tall and very broad in appearance. They were holding signs like 'Demons live among us' and 'Burn, witch, burn.'

"That's Alexander," GD said, pointing at the teenage male. Taeyang was surprised at first, but he couldn't deny the resemblance of the two. The front doors to the school opened and two students came out, a girl and a boy. He easily recognized the girl as Celeste, but the male is what surprised him. He took a step closer as they stopped in front of the crowd.

"It's River," He reveals, shocked to see the other boy looking so human and ordinary as opposed to the assassin of ice they all knew and feared.

"River and Celeste were friends?" Melanie asked. They watched as Celeste shook her head and ran to her car while River glared at the group.

"Alexander grow up!" He shouts. "Celeste was your best friend, stop being an ignorant bigot!" With that he turned around to catch up to Celeste, while Alexander and the crowd still chanted on. The pink vortex suddenly returned and the trio was back into it with the new information, even though it lead to a lot more questions.