The Iceberg-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

I hate this feeling of anticipation that's traveling my whole body as Electra captain's the boat of Rubera's survivors to safety. I hated it because there was no way to tell if we were safe or were seconds to being attacked. After Colonel Higgins revealed that River was on his way, the group took off. But now as we sail in the middle of the ocean, the fog we were trying to avoid is now completely surrounding us. It's been on is for a couple of hours now and nothing has happened. No one seems to have an explanation for it either. I feel someone grab my hand and I don't even have to look to see that it's GD.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"I don't know," I say truthfully. "I think I'm more afraid for everyone else than myself." Ever since I trained to be TOP's team all those years ago, I knew that my life would be in constant danger, but as I looked at the survivors of Rubera I can't shake off the feeling that they didn't sign up for this. They didn't choose to be Celestrian, yet they knew their lives were at risk as much as I did.

"We got company!" Electra announced. GD and I both ran up to the front to see where she was pointing at. At first it was hard to see through the fog but soon it was very clear what she was seeing. In front of the boat was a giant iceberg and standing on top of it was Alexander's perfect assassin: River. Nothing has changed from his last appearance. His entire body looked as if it were covered in a thin layer of ice, making his skin appear a small tint of blue. Surrounding him were several human soldiers, along with the Dark Celestrians Farrah and Delilah. The rest of the group showed up and GD turned to face us.

"Here's the plan," He started. "Noah, Dee, Bom are in charge of protecting the survivors. Jordan and Seungri, you two are staying here to guard Electra-"

"I can protect myself," she cut in.

"No," GD replied. "We need you to drive this ship." Electra sighed but nodded anyways. "Melanie, you and Jayden will deal with Farrah and Delilah-"

"Me?!?" Jayden squealed. The nicer twin between him and Jordan, Jayden wasn't a violent man.

"Farrah has similar powers as you, you have to be the one to hold her back," GD explained. When Jayden still looked worried, I grabbed his shoulder.

"We got this, Jayden," I assured him. He looked at me and finally nodded, that contagious smile of his finally appearing again.

"Finally," GD continued. "Me, Taeyang and Minzy will try to take out River with our long distance shots. I don't want anyone going near him, he's too dangerous." As if on cue we all turned to look at the assassin as he raised his hands in the air. Suddenly large spikes of ice formed out of the water and pierced through the ships metal in multiple areas. The ship jerked and we all stumbled as we tried to gain our balance.

"," Electra mumbled. "We're stuck." Next, River started to form a trail of ice from the iceberg to the ship as Delilah, Farrah, and the human soldiers started running down it.

"Everyone take your positions," GD ordered. I grabbed Jayden by the wrist and materialized us to the edge of the ship, where Delilah and Farrah were sprinting towards. Farrah transformed into her animalistic form, her legs and arms growing as she revealed her arms and legs. She reminded me of a cheetah the way she galloped through the ice. Jayden growled before changing into a giant rhino. Farrah leaped at him and he quickly charged at her with his horn, the two quickly engaging in a raw, predatory brawl.

"Well if it isn't ghost girl." I turned around to see Delilah standing behind her. In the background I could see GD's fireballs and Minzy's sonic waves trying to hit River, who easily deflected them with his own icicle blasts. I turned my attention back on Delilah just as she tried to throw her yellow paralyzing dust at me. I quickly dodge it before I kick her square in the chest, her body falling backwards.

"I'm not falling for that one again," I told her. A growl from Farrah caused me to turn around as she wrestled with Jayden, now a silverback gorilla. She digged her claws across his chest, causing him to roar as he stumbled back. I ran after Farrah, grabbing her from behind as I tried to pull her away. She quickly overpowered me though, and she slammed my body onto the ground. I cried out as my head hit the hard floor of the ship. Jayden tried to charge at Farrah again, but Delilah appeared in front of him and threw a dark blue dust in his face. Jayden stopped in his tracks and quickly turned back into his human form. Delilah and Farrah laughed as the former walked over to him to whisper in his ear. I tried to get up as I saw the tears form in his eyes. Jayden finally nodded and lowered his head, just as an electric blast struck Delilah in the chest. She cried out and falls to the ground. I turn around to see Jordan and Electra approaching. Farrah lets out another growl, before grabbing Delilah and leaping off the ship. Jordan quickly runs to his brother.

"Are you ok?" He asks. Jayden nods his head.

"Yeah," he replies. "Electra stopped her before anything could happen." Jordan nods his head as well and we all turn just in time to see one of Taeyang's blasts of light energy strike River in the shoulder. The assassin falls back but quickly stretches out his hand again. Suddenly the ship starts to shake and then a giant iceberg pierces the entire boat in half.

"We're going down!" Electra screams. All around us we can hear people screaming as both parts of the ship quickly start to sink. I barely have time to grab Electra and the twins before our bodies fall into the ice cold water ourselves.