Confused-Taeyang's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

Taeyang starts to stir in his sleep, feeling the dusty carpet under him as he slowly opens his eyes. Laying down on his stomach, Taeyang looks around to realize he's in some strange house. His hand rubs his face as he pulls himself up into a sitting position. Resting his back on the couch behind him, Taeyang glances down at himself and notices that he's completely from the waist down.

"What the hell?" He whispers. He jumps up when he feels someone stir behind him. He turns around to see a sleeping River turn over in a fetus position. Taeyang gasps and jumps up when he sees that the other boy's lower half is also . His memory starts coming back to him. How he slept with River, how he just lusted after the other male with no thoughts on how dangerous he was. Not believing what he's done, he slowly walks away from the love scene until his back is pressed against the wall. He's just had with Alexander's most dangerous assassin. That's when the feeling of guilt fills his entire body. Guilt for his brothers, guilt for his team, and worse, guilt for Reimy. Just because the other was dead didn't give him the right to sleep with another guy, especially one who's been trying to kill him. Love doesn't work like that. He needed to leave, he needed to find his way back to the others and forget about this entire thing. He spots his clothes nearby and goes to put them back on. When he's fully dressed, he quickly turns to the front door and starts walking.

"Wait," River calls out. Taeyang turns to the other boy, not knowing he had woken up. River sits up, bringing his knees to his chest, resting his chin on them. "Are you leaving?" Taeyang looks away, not knowing what to say. Did he want him to stay?

"I have to go," He merely replies. He doesn't want to give his destination away. Despite the innocent looking guy staring at him now, there is a dangerous killer deep down there somewhere. To his surprise, River laughs and ruffles his hand through his hair before reaching for his own underwear.

"Can you at least tell me who you are?" He asks. Taeyang narrowed his eyes.

"You already know who I am," He says. Everyone working for Alexander knows who the Bin Brothers are, they've been his number one target since he was born. River sighed, the smile that was on his face moments before now gone.

"Look," He says. "I don't know what's going on with me,  but I can't remember anything. Besides right now, I only remember being conscious on two other occasions. The rest is black."

"Well what were the other two times?" Taeyang asks, stepping closer to the other male.

"One was with you," River answers, looking up at him. "You had me against the wall and it looked like everything around us was destroyed. It was really short, though. Someone told you to run and when you did, I out again." That was the first time Taeyang had encountered RIver, back in Celeste. He was saving GD at the time.

"And you have no memory of what happened before?" He asks. RIver shook his head.

"It's all blank," He answers. "The only other thing I remember is being strapped down to some lab table and there were people in white coats all around me. I tried to scream and get away, but for some reason I just couldn't move." Taeyang sighed, not knowing how to handle the situation. He thought of taking him to the others, but how would he explain it to them? Oh, hey guys I ran into River and after we had I found out that he has short term memory loss and doesn't remember attackin us? Yeah, Electra would probably fry him right then and there. He sat down next to the other male, shaking his head. Whatever is going one he's certain about one thing, the River he's sitting next to isn't the River that wants him dead.

"My names Taeyang," He reveals. River smiles.

"Taeyang," He repeats. "And I guess we're together, right?"

"No!" Taeyang replies, almost instantly. Seeing the other's reaction made him feel bad so he turns away. "We're, uh, not together."

"Oh," He mumbles. "So do I just have with random guys?" Taeyang can't help but chuckle at the question.

"No," He responds, his voice lighter than before. "That...was a first time thing." River nods his head, scooting closer to him.

"Well, for what it's worth, I liked it," He says. Taeyang nods his head.

"Me, too," He admits. Despite the guilt and regret he felt afterwards, he couldn't deny enjoying the other being in his arms.

"No!" River cries. Taeyang turns his head to see the other boy jump off the couch, staring at his hands with terror. Taeyang looks down at them as well, noticing the ice that's slowly forming over his skin.

"What's happening?" Taeyang asks. River histerically shakes his head.

"I don't know!" He answers. "But everytime it shows up I black out. Every time!" River's breathing starts getting uneven as tears start falling from his face. Taeyang doesn't know what to do, but he fears what will happen if he stays. He grabs Rivers shoulders.

"River I have to leave," he says.

"No, please don't!" He cries.

"Trust me on this," He says. "You get a little...dangerous when you black out." River stares at him before he finally closes his eyes and swallows.

"Ok," He finally says, opening his eyes. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Most likely," Taeyang says, although he's not entirely sure which River he'll be seeing again. He surprises himself when he leans down to kiss River softly on the lips then runs out the front door, trying to put as much distance as he can between them.