Lost and Found-Taeyang's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

Taeyang's whip of light wrapped around another piece of rubble and he let out a grunt as he hurled it away from sight. His eyes quickly searched the area but they found nothing.

"Damn it," He hissed, falling to his knees. As soon as he separated from GD and Melanie he made his way over to the entrance of the tunnels, hoping to find Reimy's body. He knew he should be out looking for Luna, but he hated the idea of Reimy's body just laying out in the open like trash. Someone moved his body, it was the only explanation. As much as he'd want the love of his life to be alive and well, he saw the life leave out of Reimy's eyes as the bullet went through his head. He carried his lifeless body in his arms until Alexander's soldiers took him away, and now they did something to his body. He felt the sting of tears filling his eyes as the memory came back of the boy's death. He should've seen that sniper coming, he should've made Reimy keep walking. If only Reimy wasn't so stubborn and kept insisting on going back to headquarters. Taeyang's eyes shot open as he gasped and took off away from the tunnels. He kept running, disposing of two human solders working for Alexander until he finally reached his destination. He walked through the door of headquarters, surprised by how nothing was damaged. It looked as if nothing happened and everyone was upstairs waiting for him to start the movie. He quickly walked passed the ktichen and pulled open the basement doors...a terrified Oinkers jumping into his arms. Taeyang couldn't stop the tears from falling or the smile from spreading as he wrapped his arms around the tiny pig. "It's ok," He whispered, trying to calm the pig down. "I'm here." Oinkers finally settled down, snuggling himself firmly into Taeyang's chest. Taeyang's hand went up to scratch the pig's favorite spot, right behind his left ear. Reimy showed him that during one of the times they gave the pig a bath. His eyes glanced at the clock. It was almost an hour, and GD expected him to be back at the plane. He left the house with Oinkers still in his hands. The sun was rising and soon it would be daytime after a night of horror. He turned the corner, almost bumping into someone. Instinctly his hand came up, a ball of light energy forming at his hand. The other male brought a gun to his head, but he wasn't holding the weapon. Taeyang noticed that the gun was part of the man's arm. They stared each other down. The other male, who was asian like himself, finally lowered his gun.

"You're one of the Bin brothers, right?" He asked.

"Who's asking?" Taeyang demanded.

"Taeyang?" a voice called out. Taeyang turned his head and gasped when he saw it belonged to Luna. The little girl smiled and ran up to him. "I knew you guys would come back to me!" She cried, hugging his waist.

"I found her hidden in one of the alleys," The male announced. "She said her mom got separated so I've been looking out for her."

"And who exactly are you?" Taeyang asked, eyeing the stranger.

"Jordon Kwon," He answered. "My brother, Jayden, and I have been living in Celeste our whole lives. When things went bad we couldn't make it to the tunnels in time and have been fighting Alexander's soldiers off all night."

"Well where's your brother now?" He asked. Jordan whistled into the air and soon a dog happily trotted out in the open. Taeyang watched as the dog transformed into someone completely identical to Jordan, except more happier looking. They were twins. "You can turn into a dog?" Taeyang asked.

"Any animal, actually," Jayden responded, smiling back at him. Jordan, on the other hand, was frowning.

"So you getting us out of here or what?" He asked. Taeyang ignored his attitude, turning to face Luna.

"You remember Oinkers right, Luna?" He asked. She nodded.

"Melanie and Reimy would let me play with him when Melanie babysat me."

"Good," Taeyang said, smiling as he handed her the small animal. "I'm putting you in charge or watching him as I get us out of here. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes!" She shouted. Taeyang laughed, motioning for her and the brothers to follow him. They were close to the plane when Taeyang heard a scream. He knew that voice, it belonged to his brother. Not missing a beat, Taeyang turned around to face Jordan.

"Keep going up this path and you'll find a plane and my brother," He told him. Jordan looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're not going back out there by yourself?!" He asked. Taeyang ignored him, running towards the direction of his brother's cries. When he arrived at the scene, he stopped for a spilt second to take it all in. His brother was hunched over on his knees and a slim looking boy was standing over him. Instinct took over and Taeyang rushed the boy. He lit up his body, blinding him as he slammed the guy into a wall. Taeyang felt so angry, but it seemed to all disappear as he locked eyes with the boy. His eyes were a birght shade of green, a color that he didn't notice before. When he first saw him he was so pale, but now there was color in his face.

"Taeyang, run!" GD cried. He turned around to see his brother struggling to carry away a limp Melanie. A girl he recognized, Bom,showed up and helped him. He pulled away from the other boy, who looked...confused, and ran off to help his brother. The small group finally made it to the plane, GD and Melanie a bit surprised to see Luna and the Kwon twins there. "You found her?" GD asked.

"Yeah," Taeyang answered, shutting the entrance to the plane.

"Where's your hand?" Seungri cried out. Taeyang looked down to see that GD's right hand was missing.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "Just get us out of here." Seungri nodded and had the zone plane take off. Taeyang looked back at the ruined city. The city that took the love of his life away.