The Missing Son-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

We all made our way to the the living room where the boys were staying in. After deflecting all our efforts to hug her, Electra made her way to the kitchen and helped herself to the food in the fridge. Next to her was Seungri, who had been attached to her hip since she woke up, and Minzy, who was bothered that Electra was eating her food.

"Those are actually mine," Minzy mumbled, pointing to the bag of chips in Electra's hands.

"Oh really?" Electra asked, opening the chips and stuffing her face as she continued to talk. "They're really good." Minzy rolled her eyes and walked away, fed up. I did feel a little bad for her, though. In a matter of one night she found out she had a missing half-sister, had to open her house to nine strangers and a pig, and now all her food was being eaten. Maybe I should pull her aside and talk to her, let her know how grateful we all are that her family opened their doors for us. My focus went to Changsuk entering the living room through th hallway.

"I just got off the phone with Soojin. She just got out of her meeting with the Council and is on her way. She said she'd try to come as fast as she can," He said. He stood in front of me, GD, and Taeyang. Luna had woke up and was on the living room floor playing with Oinkers. After everything calmed down, GD convinced Bom and the Kwon twins to go back to sleep. Changsuk looked down at GD's hand. "How's it feeling?"

"Good as new," GD replied, wiggling his fingers and looking at Luna. "All thanks to you, Luna!" Luna stopped playing with Oinkers to look up and return the smile.

"You're welcome, even though I don't remember a thing!" She said.

"Really?" I asked. "Not a single memory after you went to sleep?"

"Nope," Luna said, shaking her head.

"That's weird," Taeyang mumbled, swooping Oinkers into his arms. Changsuk cleared his throat.

"Could I, perhaps, use my powers to examine Luna?" He asked. GD and I exchanged glances.

"Sure. I mean, would it hurt her?" I asked.

"Not at all," He said, kneeling down next to Luna. "Can I have your hand Luna?" Luna nodded and placed her hand on top of his. Their hands started to glow as Changsuk seemed to space out. "Interesting. All I'm picking up are the basic levels a kid who just discovered their powers would emit. There's no trace of Celeste or her powers anywhere."

"Again, weird," Taeyang mumbled. By this time Seungri and Electra joined us in the living room and sat down on the couch.

"So I'm confused," Electra said, looking at me. "This guy is married to your mom?"

"Apparently," I mumble. Electra frowned and turned to Changsuk.

"So what's your story?" She asked. "How'd you end up with Soojin?"

"I met her roughly around twenty years ago. We were both on the run from Alexander's forces and decided to help each other out. We were just friends at first but eventually we decided to get married and settle down here. Then Minzy was born," He said.

"You must've been important if Alexander's forces were after you specifically," Electra said. Changsuk looked down, saddness evident in his eyes.

"I wasn't, but my wife at the time was."

"You were married before?" Seungri asked.

"Yes,  to another Celestrian with the gift of powerful visions of the future. She predicted Alexander's downfall, but we were hunted down before she could explain to anyone. We separated for a moment...and when I found her she was dead," He explained.

"I'm sorry," I told him.

"Was it just you two?" Tayeang asked. "No kids?" I knew he asked because he was running from Alexander's forces since he was born.

"No we had a son," Changsuk told him. "We were on the run when he was born and terrified because it was only a matter of time before we were discovered. We ended up meeting this couple that already had two sons. They were on the run too, but I could sense our son had a stronger chance of survival with them. They agreed to take him in, which was for the best since we were seperated by drones days later. I kept-"

"Wait!" Seungri interrupted. He stood up. "What were their names?" he asked. "Of the couple that took in your baby?"

"I could never forget," he said. "Woojong and Minrae." Everyone in the room gasped. No, there's no way that can be possible. Seungri's breathing was getting harder, he was figuring it out as well. Changsuk noticed everyone's mood change. "What?"

"Soon after I was born, my parents gave me away to GD and Taeyang's parents," Seungri explained. "Their names were Woojong and Minrae." Changsuk's eyes widened as he stared at Seungri.

"I knew it!" He said. "As soon as I saw you at my door, I knew. I could never forget your eyes." The room filled with silence as Changsuk and Seungri continued to stare at each other. "Seungri...I'm your father."

"Oh ," Electra mumbled.