Break Time's Over-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

A soft knock on the door wakes me up from my sleep. I stretch my limbs before glancing around the room. Luna was still asleep, but Electra and Bom were gone. Did I sleep in? No, I checked the clock and it was still pretty early. I get up to answer the door when I hear a knock again and standing on the other side is GD. I smile as I lean in to give him a small kiss on the lips.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," He greets.

"Morning," I greet back, closing the door so Luna can sleep. "Is everyone else awake?"

"Pretty much," He says. "Electra and Seungri took Bom and the twins back to the zone plane, though."

"Ok," I mumbled. I forgot that Electra was still in the coma when we added Bom and the twins. I know she knew who Bom was but I can't remember if she knew Jordan and Jayden. "How's Seungri?" I ask, wondering if the younger male had talked to GD. GD shrugged his shoulders.

"He seems alright, mostly happy about Electra being awake." I involuntarily sigh. It hasn't even been twenty four hours since we've been here and already Luna has had a psychic meltdown, which woke Electra up from her coma and gave GD back his hand, Seungri discoved that Changsuk is his father, and I've destroyed all hopes of having a relationship with my own mother.

"I need some water," I confess. GD laughs, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he leans in to kiss the top of my head. Despite everything that's happened, I'm glad I still have him to deal with it all. I wouldn't know what to do if he hadn't came into my life. When we walked into the kitchen Minzy was standing by the counter eating cereal. She looked up and glared at us.

"What?" She demanded. "Is the cereal here yours too? Did you get separated at birth or something?" I couldn't help but feel bad for her. 

"No, it's all yours," I tell her, taking a seat by the table. "I never got the chance for thanking you, Minzy."

"For what?" She asked.

"For opening up your home. For letting me and my friends stay here," I tell her. "I just want you to know that I really appreciate it, and that I'll repay you."

"I doubt you can," she says. "None of you guys have anything."

"Not true," I say. "We have a team full of powerful Celestrians who specialize in using our powers to the best of our abilities." This peaked an interest in her, I could tell. I turned to GD and smiled. "GD here is the leader of the team, and right now we're looking for new recruits."

"You want me?" she asked, sounding a bit hopeful.

"Of course," I say, smiling. "What's your power?" Minzy grinned.

"When I clap my hands, shock waves can form," she explained. I nod my head with approval.

"Now that's badass," I say. "I don't think we have anything like that on our team. So what do you say?" I watched as she considered it. She smiled and sat down next to me.

"I'll do it, but on one condition," she says.

"Name it." I could tell she was excited. She actually reminded me of myself when TOP finally agreed to let me join the team.

"My friends get to join the team too," she said. "There's only two of them. Being the only teenagers in this town, we've always been trying to help out with the war, but the Council kept rejecting our ideas." I turned to GD, it was his call afterall. He looked at me and sighed.

"Sure," he finally said. "But I'd like to meet them, if that's ok?"

"No problem!" She said, dumping her bowl in the sink. "I was going to meet them right now, actually."

"Perfect," he said. "We'll come with you." We all got up and headed to the front door. Taeyang was in the living room drying Oinkers from his bath. GD nudged him. "Stay here and watch Luna?" he asked. Taeyang nodded his head and then the four of us left the house. We walked through the small town, earning looks from it's citizens who knew we were strangers. Suddenly Minzy smiled and waved to two people, a guy and a girl, walking up to us. The guy was African-American who was built like a running back. The girl was tall and skinny, with shoulder length blonde hair. 

"Guys, this is my sister, Melanie, and her boyfriend, GD," Minzy, said introducing us. It was surprising that she introduced me as her sister, but I guess it was true. I had a sister. "They're survivors from Celeste and they want us to join their team of Celestrians."

"No way?!" The girl squealed. "This is so cool!"

"Hold on," GD said. "Being on a team isn't an easy thing to do. It takes a lot of training and it's very dangerous."

"We're ready!" The male said. GD smiled.

"Ok," he said. "Tell us who you are and what you can do."

"My name is Dee Clancy," the girl said. "I can manipulate water."

"And I'm Noah Johnson," the boy said. "I have super speed." I arched my eyebrow. Including Minzy, all three of them had really good powers that could definitely benefit the team.

"Hey, slackers!" We all turned to see Electra and the others approaching, each of them carrying a large bag.

"What's that?" GD asked, pointing to the bags.

"Security poles," Electra answered. "We'll make a perimeter around town, that we'll know if there's any drone activity. I took a zone plane to a hidden storage unit that TOP told me about in Old Brazil."

"Sounds good," I say. "Need help setting up?"

"Yeah." she says, finally looking at Noah and Dee. "Who are they?"

"Our new teammates," GD answered, smiling at them. Electra look at them then at GD, then finally at me until she shrugged.

"Ok," she said. handing them the bags. "Get to work rookies." They looked at GD who just laughed.

"You heard her," he said. "Take Bom and the twins with you. I'll go help in a little bit." The trio smiled and took off to go set up the perimeter. I watched as they ran, happy that we have a brand new team to take on the world with.