Return to Celeste-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

I was sitting in the back of the zone plane, waiting for Electra to get it running before we all made the trip back to Celeste, their first home. Taeyang was sitting next to me while Seungri and Noah were helping load the plane with supplies. None of us had any idea what we'd find in Celeste, but none of us were expecting to find Daesung. Even if he survived the explosion that killed Helen and Ken, why would he have stayed afterwards? Why wouldn't he have left like the rest of us to find shelter? Still, GD was positive he's there and I have to support him, not only as one should support their leader but also as his girlfriend. GD finally appeared from the house with Luna holding his hand. He also thinks that Luna can tap into the powers of Celeste long enough to help locate Daesung. I stood up to meet him when my mother appeared with a worried expression.

"What is it?" I asked when she caught up to the two of us. GD let go of Luna so she could go sit with Taeyang and Seungri.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to take her along?" she asks. "What if Alexander's forces are there?"

"They won't be," GD assured. "There's no reason to have troops in a city that's been completely destroyed, another reason why I think Daesung is still hiding there." His theory made sense. After Alexander would destroy a city, he would move on. That's why there were so many ruined cities. Only cities developed in the New World were still around now.

"Ok," Her mother said. "Just be careful." We each nodded our heads when Minzy ran up to us.

"I want to come with you!" She demanded. GD sighed.

"No-"

"Why not?" she interrupts. "I'm tired of just sitting around, I can be useful!"

"We need you guys to stay here in case a drone or another Dark Celestrian shows up," he explains. "Noah and Dee can take care of the drones but if Ethan or the girls that killed Jayden show up you, Bom, and Jordan are the only ones powerful enough to keep this town safe."

"But-"

"Enough, Minzy!" Soojin snapped. Minzy closed tight and walked away. I looked at our mother.

"Go easy on her," I say. "I know what it's like to feel like you're not apart of the team. She just wants to help."

"Ok," she says. "Just be safe. All of you." She leaves the plane as Electra closes the loading door. The six of us; Electra, Seungri, Taeyang, GD, Luna, and I buckled up as Electra typed in Celeste's location in the computer. The plane lifted into the air and jolted forward, arriving in Celeste in just a couple of seconds. As Electra lands the plane, I turn towards Luna.

"Stay by me, ok?" I tell her. Luna nods and lifts her hands up as I undo her seatbelt. Afterwards I grab her hand and follow the others down the loading door, the ruins of Celeste in front of us. The warm safe feeling I used to feel when I was in this city was completely gone, and replaced with saddness. It looked liked every other ruined city she's visited. It was empty, most of the buildings were damaged and had shattered windows, and the streets were full of debris. It was a ghost town. GD looked in my direction and nodded his head. I looked down at Luna and squeezed her hand. "Luna, do you remeber Doctor Robot?" That was Daesung's nickname when Luna was around.

"Yes," she said, nodding her head.

"Do you think you can find him for us?" I ask. "Like the way you found me?" Luna furrows her brow for a moment then smiles.

"Yes!" She then shuts her eyes tight and starts to hum. The others gather closely around her as a familiar pink light starts to glow from her body. She opens her eyes, the pink color fading, and looks at me.

"He's by the statue of Celeste!" She announces, proud of herself. I turn to GD.

"Wasn't that area destroyed?" I asked. GD nods his head.

"Lets check it anyway," He says. We all head towards square in downtown where the statue of Celeste was located. Soon our surrondings change from city buildings to rubble and ashes. Everything was destroyed, there seemed to be nothing in sight.

"There!" Seungri yells, pointing at a bright light in the distance. Electra and Taeyang took off towards it, the rest of us slowly catching up because we were looking after Luna. When we got there, I gasped, not believing my eyes were watching a sleeping Daesung in front of me. He was , mostly because his clothes had been burned off, so Seungri quickly pulled out a blanket from his bag and drapped it over him. There were no burn wounds it was as if the light around him was protecting him. It faded away and Daesung opened his eyes.

"Where...where am I?" He asks.

"It's ok, Daesung," Electra said. "We're here now. You're safe." Daesung looked at her blankly, then at the rest of us with the same expression.

"And who are you exactly?"