Love's Sheild-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

After rescuing Daesung, we took him back to see Changsuk. As soon as we returned to the town we went straight to his place so the man could examine him. We all stood around as Changsuk placed his hands around Daesung, who seemed a bit anxious but allowed the other male to proceed. Changsuk turned to GD.

"His memory seems to be locked away," He says. "You said he was surronded by light when you found him?"

"Yeah," GD answers. "It was more like a cloak of light sheilding him."

"Hmm," Changsuk hummed, his hands traveling up to Daesung's temples. "There's no way his power could have done this, even at it's maximum mutation."

"Is there any way to get his memory back?" Electra asked. Changsuk shrugged his shoulders.

"There might be one way..." He glanced at Luna, who was sitting on the couch between me and GD. "Luna could tap into her powers and undo the block in his mind. The only issue is with that amount of power being used, she could possibly unlock another memory of her own."

"You mean another memory of Celeste," Taeyang corrected.

"Yes," He replied.

"Well would that be a bad thing?" Seungri asked. When everyone looked at him he cleared his throat. "I mean there's still so much we don't know about Celeste and the few memories we do know of have helped us tremendously."

"Have they?" I asked. "The only thing they've showed us is that Alexander and River were Celeste's best friends at one point. It's pretty obvious what happened, they betrayed her. Why exhaust Luna's mind to find out something we already know?"

"I want to help Daesung!" Luna urged. Before we could stop her, she jumped off the couch and ran towards Daesung. She outstretched her hand, which started glowing in pink as she places it on the side of Daesung's head. Daesung gasps and the the entire room seems to disappear in front of our eyes. All around us images started flashing, as if they were being projected. The first ones seemed to be coming from memories of Celeste. A large crowd lead by Alexander were marching towards the town. Waiting for them were the town's citizens, including River, who were all protecting Celeste from the crowd. No matter how much Alexander yelled they didn't budge. The town's people were protecting her even though they knew she had powers. The first human allies were the ones that initially lived with her in the first place. The scene then changed to the city of Celeste when Alexander attacked. Ken and his clones were chasing after Helen and Daesung. They had just activated the statue's self destruction defense but Ken's clones had them completely surronded. That's when we saw how Daesung survived. It wasn't his powers that mutated, it was Helen's. As a last resort she focused her healing abilities to creat a shield around Daesung before the explosion could happen, leaving her completely defenseless to the fires. The images disappeared and the room came back to focus. Everyone was in shock as Luna started stumbling.

"I feel tired," She mumbled, falling back. Taeyang quickly caught her and picked her up to lay her on the couch. Daesung stared wide eyed at the rest of us.

"Dae?" Electra said softly. "Daesung it's us." Daesung looked at her, blinked, then continued to look around the room. That's when he gasped and started crying, falling to the floor.

"Helen's dead," He sobbed. "She died protecting me!" Before anyone could really register what was happening Electra was already next to him and pulled him into her arms, where he continued to cry into her shoulder. Daesung, Helen, TOP, and Electra were all close friends, with TOP being gone and Helen dead, Daesung needed her right now. They eventually moved outside, where we could hear them catching up. Afterwards they started talking about old memories of Helen and Electra mentioned they would give her a proper memorial tomorrow. Her name would be written on the marble stone we used to honor Reimy, right next to Jayden's grave.