Turn Back-Melanie's POV

Brothers: New Journey's End (SEQUEL)

Silence filled the plane as it lifted off the air and flew away from Celeste, my home for the last twenty years. Alexander and his forces had found the location of the strongest city of my kind and was now burning it to the ground, as well as killing everyone in their way. I belonged to a new bread of people that were gifted with powers called Celestrians, named after a woman named Celeste, who was the most powerful of our kind. My kind have been at war with Alexander and most of the humans who were convinced they were evil and have been at the brink of extinction. I felt a hand intertwine with mine suddenly. I looked up at my boyfriend, GD, and smiled. Right before we took off, he saved me from Dmitri, one of the most evil Dark Celestrians we've ever faced. A Dark Celestrian was someone who once was a Celestrian but killed another Celestrian, causing their soul to rot. Until recently, there was no cure to becoming a Dark Celestrian. I glanced at my friend, Electra, the only person alive to have returned to normal after becoming a Dark. Holding her unconscious body was Seungri, her boyfriend and the youngest brother of GD and Taeyang, who was still trying to get the zone plane to work. It was also recently that we all discovered Seungri was adopted by GD's parents before they were killed by Alexander. However, he was still their brother in all of our eyes. Now we were trying to escape from Celeste, a devasting battle that resulted in Reimy's death and seperated us from TOP, Daesung, and Daesung's wife, Helen, their conditions unknown. It was also during battle that Electra used her powers to save everyone, causing her to lose all her energy and slip into some sort of coma.

"Are you still having trouble, Taeyang?" GD asked. Taeynag sighed in frustration and nodded his head.

"I can't get it the warping device to work," He confessed. "At this rate we'll be sitting ducks for Alexander's helicopters." They were on a zone plan, a special plane designed to travel anywhere across the globe in a matter of seconds.

"Maybe the battery's dead?" Seungri suggested.

"It doesn't run on a battery," I replied. Suddenly I felt my breath get caught in my lungs as my mind fogged my surrondings. Suddenly I was back in Celeste, fire and smoke all around me. Why was I back here?

"Melanie?" a voice asked. I gasped and turned around to see Luna hiding behind a garbage can. When Luna's powers developed, it was discovered that she was the reincarnation of Celeste. It was Luna who turned Elecra back into a Celestrian, which made her the biggest target of Alexander. I rushed to her side and hugged her, surprised when I couldn't touch her. My power was the ability to manifest things, but I could control it. I couldn't understand why I kept going through her. Luna looked down at the floor. "I used my power to call for help. but I still can't control it enough to manifest your whole body. I was only able to bring your mind." I nodded.

"That's fine, I'm with the Bin brothers, we'll come back and get you," I replied, looking around. "Where's your mother? Or TOP? He went looking for you in the tunnels."

"I got separated from my mom," Luna responded. "I was supposed to meet her at the tunnels but I got scared." She started crying, but I softly shushed her.

"Everything's going to be ok, Luna," I whispered. "But you need to put me back in my body so I can help you." Luna nodded, and before I knew it I was staring into the worried face of GD.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice full of concern. I stood up.

"We need to go back!" I cried. "Luna's still in Celeste!"

"!" Taeyang yelled, pushing in the buttons to turn around immediately. GD grabbed me.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"On my life!" I told him. He nodded, releasing his grip on me and looking forward. We landed back down relatively fast, opening the back of the plane to exit. GD turned to Seungri.

"Stay here," he warned. "We need someone to watch the plane and protect Electra."

"I got it," Seungri replied. It made sense that it would be him. Not only because he was Electra's boyfriend, but also because his arm was injured and he wouldn't be much help in his condition.

"Oh my god," Taeyang gasped. We followed his glance until it was our turn to gasp.

"How is that possible," GD whispered. "I shot him three times!" We all stared at the mutilated body of Dmitri crawl towards us. It was clear he wouldn't be a threat, but it was still beyond our imagination as to why he was still alive.

"He's mumbling something," Seungri said, picking it up with his heightened senses. "Something about ice?" I looked at him with a look of confusion and GD walked up to the body. Taeyang and I caught up to him as Seungri stayed on the plane. He flipped Dmitri over. his half burned face now disformed from the three bullets wedged in his skull. One eye was still open as it stared widely at us.

"I thought Alexander was the answer," He gasped. "But I was wrong."

"He's losing it," Taeyang muttered.

"What he did to me was only the beginning," He gasped. "Fear the ice. The ice will bring death." Then, Dmitri brought up his hand, a knife in his fist, and plunged straight down on his skull. His body then disintergrated into the earth, leaving only behind his skeleton.

'What do you think he meant?" Taeyang asked. "About 'fearing the ice?'"

"I don't know," GD replied. "But it seems Alexander has something else up his sleeve."