allkpop~[BREAKING] Belle Leaves

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Belle of ACES to leave group 
Otcober 15, 2014 @ 4:46 pm
seohyun-x-sistar-405665.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by HeartBeat
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
65755
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

It has been confirmed from SM Entertainment themselves that Belle of ACES is to leave the company as well as ACES.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] ACES's Belle to leave SM Entertainment?

After leaving a strange message a few days eariler, Belle of ACES will leave the group as of today. Many people were wondering if this was true as Belle did leave a strange message hinting that. And today SM Entertainment confirmed this, and Belle, the leader of ACES will leave the group, as well as SM Entertainment. Though Belle is leaving ACES, she is transferring over to Woollim Entertainment, her former company when she was a instrutor. 

Though Woollim Entertainment is under SM Entertainment, Belle is free to go back as a instructor or go as a soloist, neither company addressed what will happen. SM Entertainment left a reponse as well as Belle's goodbye letter on twitter.

SM Entertainment: "We are confirming that Belle of ACES has officially left the group after negotiating with us and Woollim Entertainment. Belle is let go after the death of ACES's Makayla, as she didn't want to feel burden anymore with the remaining members Joo and Jiwon. She is joining Woollim Entertainment and she has plans of her own now. We will not release any detail of her plans until she is ready."

Belle: "This is Belle. I can no longer say I am apart of ACES anymore and introduce myself that way no longer. I know people will hate me for leaving ACES and being selfish but it is a descision that I am following and have discussed with my members. My members and former artists also support me and I hope people can do the same. Please watch over my activites in Woollim Entertainment no matter what I do, instructor or artist."

Things are happening a lot faster for ACES, and with only two of the remaining member of ACES left, the future for ACES is uncertain as SM Entertainment has not responded to anything about Joo or Jiwon. Many people think ACES wil disband soon even though they only debuted in May this year. Or people also think new members will be added. What do you think? 

TAGS
Belle
Breaking
ACES