Chapter 9: Talk

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

Three members of Aces were sitting in their dorm and watching TV (Belle, Joo, and Jiwon). Makayla returned to China to go back to school for a while before returning back to Korea to prepare for Aces next mini album. Since nothing was TV for the girls to watch, Belle decided to talk to the girls about their debut stage and how it has been.

Joo smiled, "Its been fun. From when we first met each other, filming the music video for 'Domino Game', and then to our debut stage." 

Jiwon nodded, "We were complete strangers before even though we were all famous somehow before. We are sisters now." 

Belle agreed with both girls, "I remember our filming of 'Domino Game' the most." she looked up as she thought about the memories. Joo and Jiwon did the same thing as they remembered all the moments together as four.

Belle→Bohye
Makayla→Haena
​Joo→Dia
Jiwon→​Soyumi

"I wish our maknae was here now." sighed Joo, "But school is important so she has to leave and come." Belle nodded, "Unfortunately so Joo. School is important for all of us. Besides she is going to the school where Victoria unnie went, the BDA(Beijing Dancing Academy)." 

Jiwon looked at Belle and Joo, "And I heard that school is rigorous training every day till you graduate." Belle nodded, "I would think so since it is a dance academy where futures could come true or not." Jiwon sighed, "Good point unnie."

"Remember when we first saw Makayla in the practice room? Meeting for the first time?" Joo said. Jiwon nodded and shuddered, "She was doing some weird back bend that I don't know a human being can do." Belle giggled, "Well she left a very good impression to me." both Jiwon and Joo nodded.

As the girls were having a great conversation, suddenly Manager J entered the room while panting, like she ran all the way to Aces dorm. Joo got up, "Jieun unnie are you okay?" Jiwon got up to, "Is something wrong?"

Manager J straighten herself and walked towards them and looked towards Belle. Belle looked very worried, "Does it have to do with me unnie?" Manager J nodded as she pulled up Belle's laptop on the living room table and lead them to a article. All the girls had wide eyes and mouths dropped when they read the article. Belle stuttered, "B-But how did they find out J unnie? We were careful I swear." Manager J sighed, "I don't know but Lee Soo Man wants to see you first thing tomorrow morning since its to late already." Belle nodded and walked to her and Makayla's room and shuting the door. 

"I feel bad for Belle unnie." said Joo. Jiwon nodded, "What's going to happen J unnie?" they both turn to her. Manager J sighed, "Hopeful things go smooth tomorrow morning. Go to sleep and we'll talk later tomorrow." Joo and Jiwon nodded before walking to their shared room.