Chapter 7: Date & Immortal Songs 2 Invite

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

"Only one week left of promotions." sighed Joo as she was lying on the living room in Aces dorm. Jiwon nodded from the couch, "It went by fast didn't it?" 

Belle was coming out from her shared room with Makayla, who also came out the same time as Belle. Both Joo and Jiwon looked at Belle with amazement. Jiwon asked Belle, "You going out with Daeryong oppa tonight Belle unnie?" Belle smiled and nodded, "Yes I do. Since we have the day off tomorrow I might as well go out while I can." Joo nodded, "You have a very nice dress on unnie." Belle smiled again, "Makayla helped me pick it out." Makayla put on a gentle smile as she hid her face. Joo giggled softly, "Well our maknae has good taste."


A knock came from the door before it opened. Manager J was looking through her papers as she came in and looked up, "Ah Belle going out with Daeryong tonight?" Belle nodded, "Yes unnie I am." Manager J nodded, "Okay Belle just be careful alright?" Belle nodded, "Of course Jieun unnie." she than looked at her phone as it rung. Belle then grabbed her purse, "I've got to get going." she hugged every girl in the room. The other members waved her goodbye as she closed the door.

"Okay now onto other bushiness girls." Manager J said as she sat down in the living room. Joo looked, "Other business?" Manager J nodded, "Jiwon has to film her movie in a few days and then for Makayla. 'Immortal Songs 2' staff want you to perform in a week." Makayla pointed to herself, "Me? Really?" Manager J nodded, "Yes, and the theme for the week your going is 'Commemorative Songs'." Jiwon smiled wide, "Whoa.. Makayla performing on 'Immortal Songs 2'. And with songs from the past." 

Makayla looked at the list Manager J gave her on the songs that were taken already. Makayla's gentle smile came on as she looked at all of them, "I think I know which song to do unnies and I think I'm going to need Jung Jaehyung sunbae help for it." all of them looked confused. Joo looked shocked, "You need Jaehyung sunbae-nim's help? But he's the 'Immortal Songs 2' host." Makayla nodded, "I know. Its a good thing I'm close with him." Jiwon looked even more confused, "If your close how come you don't call him oppa? Why sunbae?" Makayla covered when she realized the mistake. Manager J smiled as well, "Well I'll tell the staff there that you accepted and you can tell them the song choice you want to do okay?" Makayla nodded as she was getting her phone to call Jung Jaehyung for her choice of song.