Chapter 2: Deciding

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

ACES debut was coming closer and all four girls were practicing really hard to impress the many fans that supported them already. 

Their manager, Manager J or J unnie. J was short for Jieun.


Manager J(Full name is Kim Jieun)
29 years old(International) 
Married for 2 years

 

Manager J came in as the girls took a break from practice. Makayla was the first to see Manager J come in as she bounced up to hug her. Manager J smiled and ruffed Makayla's hair, "Hello to you Makayla." the other members bowed. Belle hugged Makayla off of Manager J, "Unnie did you get anything from the CEO about our debut?" Manager J shook her head, "No, but I have good news for Makayla." she smiled brightly.

Jiwon came hopping over with a grin on her face, "What's the good news for Makayla, J unnie?" Joo also came with a smile, "For our maknae getting good news is the best." Makayla nodded as she agreed with her unnies, "What's the good news J unnie? Tell us please." she gave a puppy face. Manager J giggled, "Alright alright. You, Makayla have been casted for 'Battle of Master Vocalists.' " the three oldest clapped for the youngest. Belle looked at the paper from the staff of the show, "Its the new singing show coming up isn't it?" Manager J nodded, "Yup and Makayla was chosen as one of the cast." Jiwon clapped, "Congrats Makayla." Joo nodded, "It also sounds like a interesting show."

But Makayla on the other hand was looking at the paper in a non-happy mood. Belle looked down at the maknae, "What's wrong Makayla? Shouldn't you be happy?" Makayla only nodded. Joo went in front of the maknae, "Then what's wrong?" Makayla looked up, "Well my parents have been nagging me about when our debut will be since it got delayed. And also they are worried about my grades since break is almost over." the others looked at each other before Manager J squatted down to face Makayla, "Well I told the media that you need time to think about it since I know that your grades and school is important."  Makayla's parents are strict with the grades the youngest gets and for her to go to college. Makayla nodded, "Alright I'll think about it." Manager J smiled, "Alright. But remember to take your time on it." Makayla nodded again.

Manager J got back up, "Okay girls I think you practice enough today, lets go back to your dorm and rest for today. Also tomorrow morning girls you have a photo shoot with 'Nylon', so get ready by nine." the girls nodded excitedly as they would be having their first photo shoot before debut.