allkpop~More Details Regarding Makayla's Car Accident

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
More information about ACES's Makayla car accident
Otcober 1, 2014 @ 4:06 pm
seohyun-x-sistar-405665.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by HeartBeat
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
12325
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

SM Entertainment has released full details on one of their debuted groups this year ACES. And the details of the maknae Makayla's death on September 30th.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Makayla of ACES passes away due to car accident

Just yesterday SM Entertainment announced of Makayla's car accident, which resulted in her death, and also another, who was reported to be a friend from her university. Up unto now SM Entertainment was keeping this news with full details under until they themselves could get everything in full. SM Entertainment released this statement about Makayla's accident;

"This is SM Entertainment to report on the recent accident that took the life of ACES's Makayla. We finally have full details are sharing of what we have so far. According to reports Makayla was in the passenger seat, with her friend from the university she attended back in the beginning of September. They were driving in the clear day and driving towards the university when spectators noticed that the car was catching fire underneath. Spectators did notice though that the friend driving was trying to pull on the side to stop the car so both could get out of the car. But the car went out of control and spun around in circles, it then crashed into a pole. Spectators tried to douse the car with water to put out the fire and to help the girls get out of the car but, the fire was getting to big. The girls could not get out of the car after that."

SM Entertainment did reveal that they would report any other information they get to the public if any. But they did say the members of ACES are getting therapy together and will cancel all schedules for a while to recover from the loss of Makayla. That means member Joo will quit 'We Got Married' after four months of being on the show with her fake husband Lee Jong Suk. Lee Jong Suk did leave a message for the members of ACES saying how he will pray for ACES and Joo, in hoping for them to recover and the pleasure he had to be a fake husband to Joo.

And according to SM Entertainment, both Makayla and her friend had their funerals at the same place and time eariler today (October 2nd) at a church in China. The members of ACES were reported to have flown to China to attend the funeral as well. 

Pictures of the accident are below and captured by spectators.

SM Entertainment did not reveal however what will happen to ACES later on the future.

TAGS
Makayla
SM Entertainment
Accident
ACES