Chapter 17: First Tour Day

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

The SMTown Live World Tour IV started today and every SM artist was nervous for this years tour. But for the most part it was the two rookie groups in SM Entertainment, ACES and Red Velvet. 

Both groups were in Aces waiting room since they all decided to talk together before the concert started. Seulgi was walking back and fourth with excitement and nervousness. Belle got up from her seat and put a arm around her shoulder, "Come and sit down Seulgi." Selgi shook her head, "How can I unnie? I mean this is our first tour together as groups of SM Entertainment!" 

Joo smiled, "We're all nervous but we'll do our best right?" Seulgi nodded as she sat down by Belle. Irene, who was now sitting by Belle spoke up, "I think Belle unnie is right. Besides we have to show our fans tonight in Seoul what were made of." Wendy then came bouncing over, "Irene unnie. When do we perform?" Irene thought about it, "I believe its after Aces Wendy." Wendy nodded and walked over to Jiwon. 

Jiwon was drinking from a straw, "I think its a honor to perform by our SM sunbaes. We have been waiting for this moment since we formed as ACES and Red Velvet right?" all the other girls nodded. It was all smiles till Wendy noticed Joy's sad expression. Wendy turned her body so she was now facing Joy, "What's the matter dongsaeng?" that's when everyone turned their heads to Joy. 

Joy sighed and looked up to her unnies, "I know its taboo to bring this up now. But I wished Makayla was here." 

Belle, Joo, and Jiwon looked at each other with depressed expressions. Irene looked at Joy with a 'no-no' type of look. Belle but then gently smiled, "We wish she was here to but if we go to China then she said she might come at visit us backstage." Joy looked up, "Really unnie?" Belle nodded. Everyone in SM Entertainment knew that Joy and Makayla formed a bond in 2013 when both groups were being formed at the time. 

The girls of ACES and Red Velvet were of course close since both were formed in 2013, so it wasn't rare for them to share secrets or anything of that matter. 

Irene, "Belle unnie, is Daeryong oppa coming to visit?"

Belle shook her head, "He cannot unfortunately. He has a busy schedule ahead of him since TASTY will be debuting in China soon." the members of Red Velvet clapped. Seulgi was amazed with wide eyes, "Oppas are debuting in China already."

"Oh how about Jong Suk oppa Joo unnie?" Wendy asked. Joo shook her head, "He is busy as well." so far Joo an Lee Jong Suk's "marriage" has been going on for over two months. But both groups kept talking till they were called on stage. Aces went first with the performance of 'Domino Game' and 'Loving U'.

*Belle takes Makayla's parts for both songs

After the performance the girls of Aces bowed to the crowd and introduced themselves.

Belle bowed and waved, "Hello my name is Belle." Joo and Jiwon went after Belle. 

Belle spoke, "We are ACES and we thank everyone for supporting us with 'Domino Game' and 'Loving U'." the crowd cheered. Joo nodded, "Without everyone we wouldn't be able to keep going." Jiwon looked like she was going to shed tears, "And even though one member is missing we hope you can continued to support ACES until our maknae returns!" that's when all three of them bowed and got offstage so Red Red Velvet could perform next. 

When they got offstage however, all three girls were tears of mentioning Makayla's name. EXO came by the girls to comfort them in their time of need. 

After wiping tears, the concert continued to the final performance was done.