Chapter 14: Win+Visiting

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

The girls finished recording of 'Music Bank' and were very satisfied with the day as well.

After feeling satisfied about having their first win and meeting many sunbaes, Belle; Jiwon; and Makayla were visiting Joo and Jong Suk in their new home they just bought not to long ago. 

Each girl had something in her hand to give to the couple. Belle made a salad for the couple to enjoy for dinner, Jiwon bought mochi, and maknae Makayla made Joo and Jong Suk kung pao chicken. 

Maykayla was all smiles today, "Unnies do you think Jiwon unnie and Jong Suk oppa will like the food we are bringing?" 

Belle nodded, "I think so." Jiwon nodded to, "I bet their hungry after moving in." 

Not to long after that the girls got to Joo's and Jong Suk's house.

Jiwon had wide eyes, "Man they bought a good house for a starting couple." Belle nodded, "More fancy then our dorm even."

Makayla was the first to jump and run to the front door. Belle and Jiwon right after and saying hello to the WGM staff that was outside. 

Joo answered the door and had a wide smile on her face, "You guys came!" she opened the door more so they could come in. Belle shifted her salad in her arms, "Of course we had to visit Joo." Jiwon looked around, "You guys have a fancy place here huh?" 

Just then Jong Suk came down the stairs. Makayla bowed, "Hello oppa." Jong Suk came over, "Welcome to our house." the couple took Belle, Jiwon, and Makayla on a tour of the house.

   

   

 

 

Joo and Jong Suk were organizing the food the other members of Aces brought over. 

Jong Suk looked at the food, "Your members can cook can't they?" Joo nodded, "They are. And they rarely cook at all." 

Makayla walked into the kitchen, "Unnie. The other unnies are waiting in the living room." Joo smiled, "Okay Makayla. Lets go oppa." Jong Suk followed Makayla and Joo outside to where Belle and Jiwon were waiting on the couches. 

Jiwon sat up in a more comfortable position, "Oppa do you have any friends you can invite?" 

Jong Suk had a deep thought while sitting down, "Well only Kim Woo Bin, but he's busy filming right now." Jiwon sighed, "Well try and call him to see if he's free cause we'll come over." everyone laughed.

Belle pushed Jiwon's shoulder, "Your busy to Jiwon. We have promotions, the tour, and your filming." that made Jiwon freeze and put her head down in forgetting Aces and her own schedule. 

The chat went on a little longer until it was getting late. Aces left Joo and Jong Suk at their house, and living a new married life.