Chapter 5: Called In By The CEO

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

After the outburst from Makayla the night before, Aces were called in by Lee Soo Man. Makayla kept apologizing the other members as her tears kept falling down. The other members tried to tell the youngest it was okay and that they'll get through the situation together.

Manager J lead the girls to Lee Soo Man office; "Girls I want to let you know that SM Entertainment is in a tight spot right now. Even though EXO are in Japan right now, the situation hasn't cooled down just yet. Just be careful on what you say to Soo Man-nim okay?" Belle nodded, "I promise J unnie that we will talk to Soo Man-nim the best we can without trouble." Manager J nodded. 

The '92 liners Joo and Jiwon were walking together. Jiwon sighed, "But no matter what we will support EXO oppas. No second thoughts." Joo nodded and agreed with Jiwon, "Yes. I agree with Joo. EXO oppas are yes in a struggle but we have to show that we support them." she then turned to Makayla, who was in being guided by Belle; "You'll support EXO oppas to right Makayla?" they all looked at Makayla, even Manager J as they continued to walk. Makayla nodded, "Of course I will." she sounded more depressed then yesterday. Belle slightly smiled as she hugged the maknae sideways, "That's good Makayla. That's good."

The girls got to Lee Soo Man office and they all stopped before entering. Manager J sighed while looking at the girls, "I can't go in with you unfortunately as Lee Soo Man himself wants to speak to you alone, but I'll be out here waiting for you girls until he is done talking with you. Fighting girls." she made a fist. Aces nodded and Belle was the first to enter the room as the others followed right after. Belle bowed to the CEO, "Hello Soo Man-nim. You wanted to speak to us yes?" he nodded, "Yes Belle, I wanted to speak with Aces. Please come in." Belle moved to sit down in a seat as Makayla followed her and sat next to Belle. Jiwon and Joo took their seats right away.

Soo Man walked in front of his desk and sat on his desk, "Now do you know why I called you girls here today?" Jiwon shook her head, "No sir. We assume it could be our schedules or something." Soo Man shook his head and looked at Makayla, who in turned avoided his gaze. He looked at all of them again, "Its because I heard from EXO's manager and assistants that Makayla yelled at Suho last night after you guys got back. Is it true Makayla?" Makayla nodded, "It's true but my anger got the best of me." Soo Man sighed, "Makayla if that was aired then SM Entertainment itself could have been faced with lawsuits and there is enough trouble already!" Makayla cringed as she held onto Belle. Belle looked down at Makayla first before looking at Soo Man, "Excuse me Soo Man-nim but Makayla is just a kid You can't put the full blame on her."

Joo nodded and added, "Please sir Makayla only acted on instinct because the situation wasn't clear yet and she is close with Kris oppa." Soo Man looked more ticked off, "No matter what the situation or how close a person is it doesn't change what Makayla did. Belle your supposed to lead the team correct?" Belle nodded, "Yes sir."  

"Then why don't you learn to control your team a bit more. You girls are idols not kids anymore." all the girls looked down. "Also-" said Soo Man, "Your schedules are all canceled for your promotion month. You will only perform on stages but no radio shows or anything of that sort." Joo and Jiwon both were going to talk back but Belle gave them a look to don't even talk back. Both girls sat back into their seats and Belle nodded, "Yes sir we understand completely." Soo Man nodded, "Good. Now this better not happen again or more consequences will be put on." Aces got up and bowed to Lee Soo Man before walking out, with Joo closing the door last. 

Manager J came over to the girls immediately, "You girls okay? I heard shouting." she then looked at Makayla who had her head down and was sniffing. She bended down to Makayla's level, "Hey little girl." Makayla looked at Manager J as she wiped her tears once again. Manager J smiled to try and make the maknae smile as well, "Its over right? And unnies are here for you." Makayla smiled a little before nodding. Joo put her hands in a fist and tighted it, "Sometimes I just want to.." she didn't finish her sentence as she couldn't get the words out. It looked as if Jiwon could read her mind as she nodded, "I want to as well." 

Belle shook her head, "Whatever you girls are thinking we can't do it. It could cost SM Entertainment more then it needs to, and besides we promised Soo Man-nim to stay out of trouble during our promoting month." she eyed the '92 liners. Both Jiwon and Joo nodded but sighed. Manager J got up from bending down, "Lets go home girls. Your next stage will be at 'Music Core'." they all nodded and left the SM Entertainment building.