Chapter 6: Fans

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

Even after a week or promoting the girls gave it their all despite the situation. Aces sent EXO with good lucks for their solo Japanese concert. The girls still continued to promote 'Domino Game' with full energy.

Now the girls were at 'Music Core' early in the morning to practice before the recording. They just finished practicing for the recording and were backstage. A camera was assigned to follow the girls around until they recorded. As usually the '92 liners Joo and Jiwon were together and looking at the camera with cute expressions. The PD asked the two girls a question;

Q. Is their sunbaes who you want to meet?

Joo and Jiwon looked at each other and Jiwon answered, "Well I would want to meet Tasty sunbae-nim, Block B sunbae-nim, and BTS sunbae-nim." she blushed. Joo smiled to, "She's close with a at least one member of each group that's why." the PD asked who but Jiwon put her pointer finger on her lips, "That'll be secret until it is time I think. What about you Joo?" 

Joo thought about it, "Well I would want to meet B.A.P sunbae-nim." she nodded. Jiwon hit Joo gently, "You already met so many idols cause you were a backup dancer." Joo commented back, "Well you meet so many actors and actresses I wanted to meet as well." Jiwon nodded, "Good point." 

****************

The camera than went to Belle, who was texting on her phone. She bowed, "Hello I'm Belle." the PD than gave her a question;

Q. Was does ACES mean to you?

Belle hummed, "A very meaningful question. But Aces to mean is my family and my daughters to me. Since I'm the oldest and the leader I'm responsible for taking care of them and lead them." she smiled. "And also Aces are girls I can't live without." she giggled and made a heart. 

Makayla than came over after her hair was fixed. Belle hugged Makayla, "Our maknae Makayla is here." 

Makayla bowed, "Hello I'm Makayla." she smiled slightly. The PD asked Makayla a question;

Q. How do you feel as the maknae in the group?

Makaya shrugged, "It isn't to bad since unnies take care of me very well." she nodded. Makayla added to her answer, "Plus they don't that often so its less stress on my shoulders." the camera caught Joo saying on the side, "It looks like we know what to do at the maknae then." Makayla whined, "Unnies don't start now." 

Belle hugged the maknae with a side hug, "Don't worry Makayla we'll control ourselves." 

******************

The girls were getting ready to record and perform in front of the crowd once again. The crowd cheers gave the girls a boost of confidence before and during the performance.

******************

After Aces performance and the award ceremony the girls headed out to go home. As soon as they walked out they didn't expect fans to waiting for them with banners. That made the girls break down as fans cheered for them and called their names. Some with posters or banners of the group or individual. Joo excitedly went over to Manager J, "Can we greet them please J unnie?" the others pleaded Manager J. Manager J didn't look all for it and first but sighed, "Alright but only for a few minutes got it?" the members nodded before greeting their fans.

The fans gave them posters, food, and some letters. Aces also took a few pictures before they were pulled away by Manager J. 

Jiwon smiled wide, "That was the best! Fans waiting for us, us." Belle nodded, "I couldn't agree anymore then that Jiwon."

Makayla smiled as well, "I'm happy our fans came." the other three smiled that Makayla was getting to her own self again. Joo petted the maknae's back, "Lets do our best and make sure our fans see the best mm?" Makayla nodded and the day ended on a good note.