Chapter 4: Debut

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

Aces were already at the 'M! Countdown' backstage and trying to enjoy the time in their waiting room. But none of the members could sit still since Manager J told them about EXO and Kris. Even the members of Aces tried to ask EXO-K about the issue since they were performing the same day but, Lee Soo Man told them to not talk to EXO-K the whole time they were there. 

And now Aces finished their practice stage before the recording. Belle was sitting next to Makayla as Belle was trying to stop the maknae from crying after hearing EXO's news. Makayla wiped her tears with tissues but new tears kept forming. Belle rubbed Makayla's back, "I know you want to help them Fei but we have to let oppas solve their own problems and listen to Lee Soo Man-nim." Makayla just shook her head, "I just wished I could help somehow." 

Joo was sitting not to far with Jiwon, "We all want to help EXO oppas but we have a rule that we can't talk to them for the whole time we are here and until the issue is solved." Jiwon sighed, "I wish I could speak back to our CEO but then it'll cost us." Belle looked at all of them with a serious face, "We have to trust Soo Man-nim's word for it no matter how much we hate it."  even Manager J bumped into the conversation, "Belle is right because talking back to the CEO could mean more trouble then we already need. Its best just to keep quiet and see how the situation goes out; no matter what happens." 

Makayla put her phone down, "I can't get a hold of Kris oppa." she pouted as she wiped old tears with her hands and not trying to ruin her makeup. Manager J came closer to the girls, "Not even SM or the rest of EXO can get a hold of Kris. We just have to wait okay Makayla?" Makayla nodded as a staff of 'M! Countdown' called Aces to be on standby. 

So all the girls(especially Makayla) fixed themselves up in the mirror one more time before walking out of their dressing room and to see cameras recording them. Belle greeted the cameras to not show the girls depressing mood, "Hello we are Aces.We are the new girl group under SM Entertainment. Please look forward to our performance of 'Domino Game'. We hope the people love our performance." she smiled and waved to the camera. Joo talked next, "We've prepared hard for our debut." Jiwon hugged Joo from behind, "Also even though our debut got stalled we saw our many fans comments on anticipating Aces. We'll show our best." she made a fist for fighting. Makayla put on a fake smile and nodded, "Please wait for us."

The girls finally reached for standby as BTL(Beyond The Limit) was recording their stage before them. Jiwon looked behind them and had wide eyes. She poked Belle's shoulder as Belle turned to her, "What is it Jiwon?" Jiwon pointed to behind them. Behind them was EXO-K, who were performing after them. Joo and Makayla turned behind them after they saw Jiwon and Belle turned and also had wide eyes. 

EXO-K were avoiding looking at them. Makayla was going to walk towards them but Manager J stopped her with her hand and shook her head. Makayla sighed as she went to the other members of Aces. Then finally BTL was done with their performance and the girls took their positions. And when the music started the girls gave it all they had no matter what they were feeling.

After their performance they heard EXO-K were one of the chosen groups to win this weeks 'M! Countdown'. It was exciting that they had a chance to win despite the bad aura going around. 

So when all the groups from todays performances came out, Aces tried to get close to EXO-K as possible but, that didn't turn out as plan. Instead they got put by BTL. They exchanged greetings before the MCs announced the winner. When they found out EXO-K won the girls clapped for their sunbaes and smiled wide for the camera. They saw Suho take the microphone from one of the MC's. But they weren't expecting was a speech about Kris being irresponsible and such. It shocked the girls so much that it took a while to get out of the shock after Suho finished.

*************

When both EXO-K and Aces got back to the SM Entertainment building they didn't talk to each other. 

Aces were noticing Makayla's weird behavior while they were driving back to SM Entertainment. She wasn't her cheerful self and she was packing some bad and depressing aura around her. And also what surprised the three older girls was that she went right up to Suho and started to shout with tears in her face, "How could you Suho oppa!?" "Did you really mean the words that you said on camera?!" even EXO-K were surprised at Makayla's out burst.

Before Makayla could even yell at Suho anymore, Belle came over and pulled the maknae from behind into a hug, "Lets go Fei Yi.... lets go." Makayla let the oldest pull her away from EXO-K. Jiwon and Joo passed EXO-K and bowed. As they pass they saw Suho hide his face. Jiwon turned and bowed one last time, "I'm sorry Suho oppa, EXO-K oppas." she bowed again before following the other members of Aces.