Chapter 18: More Bad News

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

 

The girls of ACES were in their dorm and discussing things that have been happening. 

"Is this news going to change you and Daeryong oppa, Belle unnie?" asked Joo. Joo was referring to the news about Jessica and how it could affect Belle and Daeryong as well. Belle shrugged and sighed, "I don't Joo to be honest." Jiwon side hugged Belle, "You and Daeryong oppa are great together and everyone can see you guys might you know..." not saying the word married.

Belle hugged both Joo and Jiwon, "Thanks girls but I have to discuss things with Daeryong and Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim." both Joo and Jiwon knew that it wasn't going to be easy. Belle wiped her coming tears, "Why don't we call Makayla? We haven't called her since end of August, I think its high time we did." Joo and Jiwon nodded. 

The phone rang and ran but Makayla didn't answer the phone. Jiwon was confused, "Usually Makayla answers her phone no matter what time it is." Joo nodded, "Should we try again?" Belle shook her head, "She'll call when she is available. I bet she is busy with her university and personal things. For now I'll call Daeryong oppa and then I'll call Manager J to see if I can talk with Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim." they both nodded and let Belle try and contact both people. 

But a few hours later, the girls didn't expect anything of what they were told on the same day. 

****

Belle did manage to talk with Daeryong and did agree and disagree on things determining their relationship and the future but couldn't get a hold of Lee Soo Man. But even though Belle couldn't see Lee Soo Man personally, all three girls got called into the SM Entertainment building from Manager J. 

Jiwon didn't like the news of coming into the SM Entertainment building this late, especially when Manager J didn't say why, "I don't like this at all girls." Joo nodded, "Manager J wouldn't just leave details of anything unless something really bad happened, you know?" Belle nodded, "I know what you mean girls, I get the feeling something isn't right, right now." but all three still continued on towards Lee Soo Man's office.

Belle nodded and was told to come in, she picked her head through and saw Manager J and Lee Soo Man herself, but with sad expressions then good ones. So Belle entered right away followed by Joo and Jiwon. They all took a seat and sat in quiet for a few seconds before Manager J leaned on Lee Soo Man's desk and in front of the girls, "Belle, Joo, Jiwon. There are bad things happening already but..." she didn't go on. 

Jiwon shot up from her chair, "What is it J unnie? Does it have to with us? Makayla?" that made Manager J turn her head and wiped her face. The girls froze, Belle spoke up, "Did something happen with our maknae?" 

Lee Soo Man spoke for the first time since ACES entered the room, "Yes." that made the girls freeze more.

Lee Soo Man continue, "We didn't want to tell you girls since more things just popped up and we just found out but Makayla-"

The girls opened their eyes and ears wide for what happened to Makayla.

"Is no longer with us."

That sentence hit all three girls hardest of all and it felt like the room froze and time stopped.