Chapter 1: Talking With EXO

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

"Unnies!" a young 16 year old girl shouted across the SM Entertainment building halls. The young girl ran to catch up with three older girls. One of the older girls put a arm around the youngest, "Makayla you know we'll wait for you right?" the girl nodded, "Joo unnie its just I was farther away then you guys." she then pouted to act cute. Next the rapper came over and looked up Makayla, "Maknae don't worry so much. Get excited because we are going to see EXO." 

Makayla jumped up and down, "Were going to see EXO oppas Jiwon unnie?" she didn't get a answer right away. With that she looked at the leader, "Belle unnie is it true we are seeing EXO oppas?" she smiled wide. The other members laughed at the maknae's expression. Belle rubbed the maknae's head and messed up her hair in the process, "Yes Fei Yi we are." the leader using Makayla's real name to try and calm her down. 

To Belle's plan, calling Makayla by her real name called her down. The girls passed by many practice rooms which had the signature clouds as the wallpaper. Makayla was now ahead and looking in every room to see if EXO were in the rooms. No music was being played so the girls couldn't exactly hear for their sunbaes. Jiwon looked around, "Are you sure EXO sunbaes are here Belle unnie?" she looked around as well and doubting. Belle nodded, "Of course I'm sure. Suho told me himself that him and the whole group will be practicing today." she kept looking back and fourth between the rooms and watching Makayla so the younger wouldn't get herself in trouble. "Are you really sure unnie?" Joo asked; "I mean no music is playing." Belle frowned, "Maybe they are taking a break." the others looked at Belle before walking on.

After a while Makayla looked into a room and grinned, "Oppas!" she ran into the room and making the other girls run in after her. Belle, Joo, and Jiwon ran inside the room and saw Makayla hugging the life out of Suho, who was hugging her back. Belle breathed a sigh of relief, "Sorry Suho, she escaped after she saw you guys." Suho shook his head, "Its no problem really." Makayla let go of Suho and greeted the other EXO members, and the other Aces members greeted EXO as well. 

The reaction king, Chanyeol hugged Makayla from behind and didn't let go; "My my someone is full of energy today." Joo smiled as she and the other members sawt down on the practice floor, "She is our energizer oppa. Just like you with EXO." that made everyone else laugh. Lay smiled softly and came over to take Chanyeol off Makayla. With that everyone sat in a big circle and just started having conversation. 

Kris brought everyone together as he talked, "Our honbaes are finally debuting huh?" he smiled. Sehun put a hand on Kris's shoulder, "Hyung don't try to act cool." Tao on the other side of Kris laughed so hard he fell onto the floor, "Sehun got you there hyung!" Jiwon giggied, "Yes we are finally debuting Kris oppa." Belle looked over at Kris, "We are honbaes in the idol debuting business." Luhan spoke next as he looked at EXO, "But they are sunbaes in other areas of the music industry." Joo looked at them, "But EXO oppas you have bee teaching us about being a idol group since we were formed a while ago. We still respect you as you do with us." Makayla nodded by her place next to Lay, "Besides oppas, we teach each other." 

Everyone looked at the maknae and grinned. Xiumin was besides Belle, "I know I should be respectful but I need to ask this." Jiwon looked from across the circle, "Ask away Xiumin oppa." Xiumin smiled a little, "Are you guys a little sad about a delay in your debut?" all the girls froze at the question. Of course they were sad that their debut was delayed and thought about it everyday. Belle nodded, "Yes we are but we respect the decision and will wait." Joo nodded, "In the meantime we will watch EXO with excitement. Baekhyun put a thumbs up, "That's the attitude Joo."

Makayla went over to D.O. who was quiet for the whole time, "Oppa you okay?" D.O. smiled and nodded, "Yes don't worry about me." he smiled even wider and Makayla did as well. Chen looked over, "Makayla is the only one who can actually make D.O smiled without trying." Jiwon watched Makayla interact with D.O., "That's our maknae." Kai drank water, "Well your maknae has miracles." 

After a hour more of conversation Aces said goodbye to EXO as they had practice still, and as they also had to prepare for their comeback. Aces left EXO's practice room and decided to go back to the dorm for the night.