Chapter 12: Hawaii

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

The girls finally finished learning the full dance for their upcoming comeback. In two weeks the girls worked magic, but the next step was filming the music video. 

Aces were still in the practice room and Jiwon was wiping her sweat as she looked at her phone, "When are we leaving to film our music video?" 

Belle looked at her phone for the text she got from Manager J, "About three pm tomorrow." Makayla hugged Belle from behind and yawned, "Why so early Belle unnie?" Belle chucked, "Its better then early in the morning." Makayla nodded. Joo on the other hand was looking at her phone and getting texts from Lee Jong Suk. 

Makayla looked at Joo, "Joo unnie what are you doing?" 

Joo looked up, "Nothing maknae." she got up and walked towards the door. Belle being careful of where her girls go she asked Joo where she was going. Joo smiled as she looked up from her phone, "Lee Jong Suk oppa said he is outside and to meet him. I'll be right back in a few okay?" Belle nodded and allowed Joo to go. Jiwon smiled, "Have fun Joo." Joo rolled her eyes in a funny way and walked out to meet Lee Jong Suk.

Joo walked out of the pratice room and saw Lee Jong Suk a little away. She bowed and kept her head down until she got to him. Lee Jong Suk bowed to, "Hello. Working hard?" Joo smiled while moving her hair out of her face, "Yes. And you?" he nodded, "Yes I have. I heard you girls are going to be leaving Seoul tomorrow?" Joo nodded, "Yeah. Were filming our music video in Hawaii so we got to leave ASAP kind of thing." 

Lee Jong Suk nodded, "When are you coming back?" 

Joo thought about how long it'll take for Aces to film while having a few days of fun, "I think we will be coming back around 19th." Lee Jong Suk nodded, "Well about we do this while your gone." he was pulling something out of his bag. Joo tried to look as Lee Jong Suk pulled a little notebook out of his bag. He explained what it would be used for, "Since your gone for a while I was thinking we could do a journal about each day, and with pictures to. You know writing about our day and such." Joo smiled and nodded, liking the idea, "Sure. I think this is a great idea." she bowed. They both said goodbye as Joo went back to Aces practice room. 

**************

The next day the girls flew to Hawaii and to start filming the music video right away.

Jiwon→Bora
​Makayla→Hyorin
Belle→Soyu
Joo→​Dasom