Chapter 10: Another Talk

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

Manager J was bringing the girls to the Lee Soo Man's office yet again. Makayla of course wasn't back yet from school, so it was just Belle; Joo; and Jiwon going to the CEO's office.

"I'm sorry girls." said Belle. She walked ahead of the others with a bowed head. Joo came walking by Belle's side, "Its okay unnie. We all take responsibility since we all knew." Jiwon nodded as she came on ther other side of Belle, "Joo is right Belle unnie. We'll be there for you and Daeryong oppa. No matter what." she stated firmly. Belle looked at both Jiwon and Joo and hugged them, "I love you girls." they hugged her back.

Manager J was ahead of all of them and stood right outside the door of Lee Soo Man. She looked at all three of them, "Okay girls I told Lee Soo Man that I would let Belle talk with Daeryong for a bit on the phone. But Joo, Jiwon, and me will go in right away." Joo and Jiwon let Belle go and followed Manager J inside.

When they went inside Belle pulled out her phone and called Daeryong's phone, hoping he would answer. After a few rings from the phone a familiar voice to Belle came. Belle was going to start crying, but knew she had to stay strong.

Daeryong on the other side of the phone thought he heard crying, "You okay Bella?" using Belle's special nickname. Belle nodded, "Yeah, but you know the media found out right? And that both our companies are waiting for our replies." 

"I know/" replied Daeryong; "How are the kids taking it?" referring to Jiwon, Joo, and Makayla. Belle leaned against the wall, "Well Joo and Jiwon are supporting both of us and I thank them for that. I haven't had the chance to tell Makayla because she is in China, and I don't want to worry her since she just got back to her energetic self a little after the whole EXO thing you know." 

Daeryong, "Mmmm, well I wouldn't want to tell Makayla either. I think of her as our "daughter", I wouldn't want to make her worry more then we have to." Belle smiled, "Yeah I wouldn't want to worry our "daughter" either." Daeryong, "But I told my CEO that its okay, we just have to wait for your CEO." Belle sighed, "Yeah were going in right now, right after I hang up." Daeryong, "You should go then. The sooner the better you know." Belle nodded, "Mmm, okay I'll call you later. Bye." she hanged up her phone and walked into Lee Soo Man's office.

Jiwon and Joo were sitting down already next to each other, with Manager J leaning against the wall. Belle bowed to Soo Man and sat down next to Jiwon. After a few seconds of silence Soo Man spoke, "You didn't tell me about this relationship Belle, but I heard from Joo and Jiwon that they knew. As well as Makayla." Belle nodded, "Yes I have been in a relationship with Daeryong of Tasty for two years without saying and yes the other members knew about it, but me and Daeryong agreed to not tell until the media found out." 

Soo Man nodded, "I've heard that from the CEO of Woollim Entertainment himself. He told me that Tasty already went to him and told him about you and Daeryong dating. He approves, and so do I." everyone had shock faces that Soo Man agreed to it right away. Soo Man wasn't done yet, "Since many of the SNSD members are dating I can't refuse you and Daeryong's relationship even though it came out in unexpected ways." Belle bowed all the wya, "Thank you Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim. I promise me and Daeryong's relationship won't effect Aces's promotions or anything like that." 

Soo Man nodded, "You make sure that happens Belle. You and the others are free to go. Also make sure to work hard Jiwon on your lead role." Jiwon bowed, "Yes of course Soo Man sunbae-nim." 

As soon as the office door closed to Lee Soo Man's room the girls cheered and hugged each other in celebration. Joo was jumping up and down, "This is the greatest news ever Belle unnie!" Jiwon nodded, "Were happy for you and Daeryong's relationship." Manager J smiled from behind as the girls skipped outside and to the car.