Chapter 13: Comeback Stage

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

Aces were back and performing for their first comeback. They were at the 'M! Countdown' backstage. Finishing their practice recording before heading back to their room. What made it even better is that the girls were nominated for first place. 

Makayla was grinning widely as called her parents in China about Aces getting a chance to win. Terms with Makayla's parents were getting better but still needed improvement. 

Jiwon was sitting next to Joo on the couch taking selcas, with Belle joining in a little after. Little did the girls know, one of the 'M! Countdown' cameras were a WGM camera. 

Jiwon sent a picture to herself on Joo's phone; "Joo how's marriage with Jong Suk oppa?"

Belle smiled, "Yeah we want to know all details. You got married before me even." 

Joo smiled widen, "Though we only have been with each other for a few weeks its going good. Just hopefully we can see each other more often now since we aren't going all over filming and such."

Belle nodded, "It'll be good to hang out with him. Get a house and all."  Joo nodded, "That's the next step unnie." 

Just then someone knocked on the door. Before anyone could say anything, Makayla shouted, "I got it!!" she ran to the door and jumped up and down, "Oppa what are you doing here?" 

The older girls tired to look and see who Makayla was talking to. Makayla then opened the door to reveal Lee Jong Suk himself standing right in the opening of the door. Jiwon and Belle nudged Joo to get up. Joo did and walked to Jong Suk, who had flowers. Jong Suk bowed to Aces, and Aces bowed back. 

Makayla was the fully excited one, "Oppa, this is the first time we are all meeting." Jong Suk nodded, "It is isn't it. Makayla right?" Makayla nodded and went over to Belle and Jiwon. Jong Suk smiled and gave the flowers to Joo, "For you." 

Joo smelled the roses and looked up at Jong Suk, "Thank you oppa." 

Jong Suk nodded. Jiwon looked over, "Oppa you don't have filming today?" Jong Suk shook his head, "No not today. Its my free day today so I came to see you girls on your first day of your comeback." Jiwon nodded. 

One of the staff called the girls to get onstage ASAP. Aces looked in the mirror to check their looks one final time before walking out of the room. Jong Suk stayed in the room and would watch from the TV screen in the room. 

Aces did a final cheer together with their backup dancers and walked onstage.

After performing it was time to choose the winner of this weeks 'M! Countdown'. Aces was with Jiyeon and Infinite; and the votes were rolling. Sales were good with Aces, but Infinite took the win. The girls clapped for their sunbaes and shook their hands to congratulate them. 

Aces got to their room where Jong Suk clapped for the girls for the close win. Manager J came over, "Great job girls. Let me go over your schedule before we go. Joo you can go with Jong Suk tonight, but come home before midnight, Belle and Makayla you have a photo shoot we have to go to. Which will take the whole night. Jiwon, me and you can get dinner for Belle and Makayla and eat together till they are done." Jiwon nodded. The others nodded as well and they split to their schedule.