allkpop~[BREAKING] Belle To Leave?

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] ACES's Belle to leave SM Entertainment?
Otcober 12, 2014 @ 10:55 pm
seohyun-x-sistar-405665.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by HeartBeat
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
34632
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After the recent lawsuit of EXO's Luhan it seems another SM Entertainment group may lose another member. 

SEE ALSO: ACES single 'Friends' topa #1 on music charts

Rumors have been going around that SM Entertainment girl group ACES member Belle may also file a lawsuit aganist SM Entertainment and leave the company, as well as ACES. After the recent passing of member Makayla, all the members of ACES have kept slient and were going on hiatus for a while, but it seems actions may happen faster than anticipated with these rumors going around.

Rumors started to spread after Belle posted this photo on twitter with a message in English and Korean;

"This is ACES's leader Belle. I would like to be the first member of ACES to speak up after our baby and maknae Makayla passed away. It has been hard for me, Joo, and Jiwon to adjust so suddenly to this. Makayla was our younger sister and daughter who died too young, and who we didn't have one coversation with her before her passing when this recently happened. The pain is very great and it has taken me a very long time to think if I should type this and post it. But I needed to in order to show how we all feel, or I least how I feel. And with so many other things happening I wonder what is going to happen to ACES, my dongsaengs who I promised to protect for as long as I live. I have already failed in Makayla and I don't want to do the same for Joo & Jiwon. And I don't know what to do either...I don't want to fail again... I just don't."

ACES future is uncertain with the three remaining members and it seems certain that Belle could leave SM Entertainment and ACES. Nothing was released from SM Entertainment when this rumor came out. Check back to allkpop to see if SM Entertainment or the other members of ACES say anything.

AN: Members of ACES must comment by October 15th

TAGS
Belle
Breaking
ACES