allkpop~Reinnervation Surgery

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Makayla to undergo reinnervation surgery after confirming of having vocal cord paralysis
July 11, 2014 @ 5:56 pm
seohyun-x-sistar-405665.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by HeartBeat
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
98763
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

ACES's Makayla has a medical problem on which could halt or stop her singing career.

SEE ALSO: ACES take the triple crown with 'Loving U'

Your heard right ladies and gentlemen, the maknae of recent debut girl group ACES may have to stop her singing career for quite sometime.

Makayla was practicing for a 'Immortal Songs 2' stage when according to the staff, she was complaining about breathing problems, constant coughing, and hadn't eaten all day. So she was taken to the hospital right after her practice stage and to find out she has vocal cord paralysis. 

Vocal cord paralysis is where a person's one or both vocal cords nerves are interrupted, and can cause the symptoms that Makayla had, and much more. 

Though Makayla performed her stage with a beautiful voice and no errors, it seems she was holding the pain in and giving it her all to show her performance. SM Entertainment left this message for fans wondering what has happened to the maknae of ACES;

"It is true Makayla has vocal cord paralysis after finding out through 'Immortal Songs 2'. But she insisted on performing no matter what and to give it her all. She has been going through voice therapy to try and to see if she didn't need surgery but, it turns out the therapy is not working and has no choice but to return to China and get the reinnervation surgery needed to fix her vocal cords in order to sing again, or even do everyday things again like eating and drinking properly. So it is sad to say that Makayla will not be able to perform for the SMTown Live World Tour IV starting in August. As the recover process takes six months at the least. Makayla is sad about this news, as the fans are as well, so please give the ultimate support to Makayla in helping her through this long process of recovery."

This is sad piece of news instead for ACES and to all of the SM Entertainment artists. So to help the best they can, ACES have cut off their promotions for 'Loving U' after winning the triple crown. 

SM Entertainment said Makayla will undergo the surgery on July 18th. The company promises to keep fans updated on Makayla's situation when the maknae feels ready to come out about it. 

So until Makayla's situation is updated or otherwise clear, pray for Makayla for her fast recovery.

TAGS
Makayla
ACES