Chapter 3: Good News

ACES | SM Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded May 26, 2015

"Come gather girls!" Manager J told the girls after the music for 'Domino Game' ended after the millionth time. Belle first came over while wiping her sweat with a towel, "What is it Jieun unnie?" the other members came over a little after. Joo came smiling, "Is it our debut Jieun unnie? Please tell us its that." and Jiwon joined with excited energy, "Is is Jieun unnie? Are we finally debuting?" Manager J smiled and didn't say anything at first. Makayla pouted, "J unnie please don't hold it in. Tell us." 

Manager J looked at them, "Alright alright. I just got back from a meeting with Lee Soo Man and he told me your debut will be at 'M! Countdown' on May 15th." she smiled wide at the girls. The girls took a few seconds to take in the news, looked at each other, and then hugged each other in a group hug with cheers of excitement. Jiwon hugged the life out of Manager J next, "Thank you so much for the good news unnie!" Makayla came over and hugged the other side of Manager J, "Yes thank you unnie." Manager J giggled, "Alright girls I love this moment but I don't want to get squished to death." both Jiwon and Makayla let go. Belle breathed a sigh of relief, "For a minute I expected some other news." Joo nodded, "Me to Anna unnie." Manager J had a gentle smile on her face, "Well you girls relax for a bit. I have to do a few more calls out to some people and I'll be back ASAP." the girls nodded and Manager J walked out of the practice room.

All the girls sat down in a mini circle. Makayla was jumping up and down in her spot, "This news makes me feel much better unnies." Joo smiled and rubbed the maknae's head, "I bet it does. You needed the news." Makayla smiled and nodded as she drank water. Belle nodded, "I think we all needed the good news after what has happened." 

Jiwon drank her water, "Ahh Annabelle unnie how have yours and Daeryong oppas relationship been going?" Belle and Daeryong of Tasty have been in a relationship for over two years and only members of Aces and Tasty know about their ongoing relationship. Belle smiled in pure happiness, "Its going very well. Thank you for asking Jiwon." Makayla smiled as she drifted off in her dreamland, "I want a relationship like that unnies. For it to go well and hopefully get married." Belle, Joo, and Jiwon looked at each other and smiled as the youngest was day dreaming. 

Belle looked over at Makayla, "Well Makayla maybe you'll get into a relationship and maybe you'll get married. You just have to wait for the right guy to come you know." Makayla nodded. Joo shrugged, "And maybe you'll find him sooner then you think." Jiwon agreed, "Some times things come at random times. Maybe yours will be soon." Makayla nodded her head, "Maybe you'll find people to unnies." referring to Joo and Jiwon. Joo and Jiwon looked at each other blushed before looking away. Belle laughed and the girls that turned their heads. Makayla looked confused as her unnies turned away from her and Belle continued to laugh.